'We're really going to do this. No more fantasizing about this, it's actually happening!'

He sits up as he begins sliding off my sweatpants then boxers, revealing my erection. He leans back down to my sensitive region, placing my legs over his shoulders. I let out a gasp as he pulls my hips closer to his face. My hands clutch onto the sheets tightly as I feel his warm tongue licking my tip.

I lift my head to see his movements closer, but I'm met with his dark gaze. I throw my head back as he begins swallowing me whole without warning. I cover my mouth with my hand to suppress my moans which only made him bob his head faster.

The pressure of his mouth on my dick already had me pre-cumming with a gasp. His hands grip onto my hips pulling me closer towards him every time I moved slightly. I had to grip the sheets once more causing soft whimpers and moans to escape my mouth. His long moist tongue traveled along the side of my cock all the way up to my tip making me buck my hips up. This is actually my first time ever receiving head and I'm overjoyed by It. It felt so right making me get deeply lost in a trance. I never knew how Imitating this could be, having someone pleasure you in the most meaningful way possible is so much better than the sex itself. 'Is this James's first-time sucking off another man? Because he's too good at it. '

Every time I would try to sneak a glance at him, I was met with his eyes. Seeing him taking me in his mouth would only make my dick twitch even more, growing harder and harder. As he continued to suck me off, a tingling sensation started growing in me. My mind was starting to go blank as I panted heavily. Everything in me felt like a rush as I soon lost control over my own body. I bucked my hips more and more as the tingling sensation starts coming out of me, literally.

Though I was Cumming, James's hands still had a tight grip on my hips. He kept sucking me off until I eventually came two more times. Once that was over, I felt completely numb and relaxed. I threw my head back onto the soft pillows behind me while closing my eyes.

I could hear a gulping noise as James laid beside me, hugging my back into his embrace.

"I want to hear you calling out my name when I fuck you," He whispers in my ear. I'm still too lost in my trance to fully comprehend what he's saying. It wasn't until he said," I can't wait to see your plump ass clapping against my hips as I fuck you," when I realized what he was saying.

I let out a gasp as I open my eyes fully.

James laughed in a low tone as I elbowed him slightly.

"What are you saying???" I yell.

His arms wrap around my waist, pulling my ass against his cloth dick. His hips rub on me slowly as he whispers," Do you feel it? How it's yearning for you? Do you know how hard it is to control myself when I'm next to you?"

I bite my lip as the feeling of his hard dick rubbed against my ass.

'It's fucking huge! '

I let out a shaky breath as he breathed heavily into my ear. The sounds he was making was turning me on again." I love you August," he whispers before kissing my neck.

"I love you too James," I say softly while closing my eyes. One of his hands travel in between my legs, softly rubbing my hard dick. I whimpered from his touch," I don't want to be the only one feeling good, let me help you."

He buries his head onto the back of my neck as he whispers," you're already helping me."

His grinding starts to speed up along with his hand that was jerking off my erection as he continued to whisper," You make me feel so good."

I moaned uncontrollably as I came for the fourth time tonight. James groaned as he slowed down his grinding. I could tell he came because something wet in his pajama pants started to soak onto me.

He brings his hand up to my mouth saying," Taste the mess you made."

Before I could speak, he shoves two fingers into my mouth making me gag. The taste of my own children was odd but the feeling of being dominated distracted me. "Swallow. All of it," he demanded. His fingers twirled around on my tongue gently before they left my mouth.

I coughed a bit, trying to catch my breath but James turned my head slightly towards him so our lips could connect. My mouth was filled with his saliva and mine, plus my very own cum. He sucked onto my bottom lip roughly as the corners of my eyes teared up. This was too good; he was too good at making me feel good. I don't even know if that makes sense, but who gives a fuck?

Never in my life has someone done this too me. I needed him, I wanted him badly. My body yearned for him.

I can't wait for him to fuck me.

Our mouths finally parted leaving a long lining of saliva, he licks his lips while saying," Do you want to go all the way?"

My heart rate was accelerating just thinking about what he could do to me. But he was still hurt, there's no way I could possibly say yes even though I really want to.

"We can't at least not today, you're still hurting," I whine.

He grins as he pulls me back into another kiss.

His thumb rubs my chin gently as he says," I can take it nice and slow, especially since it's your first time."

That sounds really nice, but is it okay to do this knowing that he's in pain?

I stayed quiet for a moment as I thought. He began kissing the back of my neck slowly while rubbing my hip. I let out a shaky breath as I finally nod.