Chapter 29

Everyone arrived at the café, "Alright guys, go ahead and have a seat. I'll get started on the wings." said Cass. "We're not gonna let you do all the work, we'll help you." said Honey Lemon, everyone else nodded in agreement. "Yeah, just tell us what to do," said Wasabi. Cass smiled at everyone, "Alright guys, let's get started." she said. With the help of everyone they all made a fair amount of wings for everyone to enjoy. They all had fun in the process, making jokes, laughing together and just enjoying everyone's company.

After eating their delicious home cooked wings, everyone was lounging around and talking here and there, while others were playing video games. Tadashi was watching Fred and Hiro play a game on the TV, when he looked up, he noticed Kitiara wasn't around. Scanning the room he spotted her sitting at the bay window hugging a pillow. The window was opened, allowing the cool air to enter and blowing through her hair softly. Tadashi smiled at the scene, in that moment he had remembered that he had gotten her a gift earlier from the festival.

He broke away from the two boys and quickly went to his room to receive it. Coming back down to the living room, he slowly made his way towards Kitiara. "Hey, is it okay if I sit here?" he said while gesturing to the empty space. Kitiara chuckled a bit and then nodded her head.

Slowly sitting down Tadashi looked out the window, he saw that there were still little rays from the setting sun, creating a pretty twilight sky. Tadashi looked over towards Kitiara, he saw that she had a small faint smile. "Thanks." she said looking towards Tadashi. He looked at her a bit confused, "Thanks for what?", "For having faith in me, for convincing me to sing in front of that large crowd", she said with a small smile. Chuckling a bit, " You don't need to thank me Kitiara. I knew you could do it, all we did was give you a little push." "Heh, well then thanks for that. As well as for all the support you guys gave me, it helped more than you think." she said. An alarm started going off, Kitiara grabbed her phone out of her pocket and stared at it. "Looks like I should start getting home, got some work I gotta finish for a class." she said while standing up and closing the window. Tadashi remembered that he still had the gift he needed to give her, "Uh, I can give you a ride home." he offered her. "That's okay, I was going to take the cable car home. So you don't have to worry about it." she said.

Kitiara said goodbye to everyone and then turned back to Tadashi. "Thanks again Tadashi, I'll see ya around." waving goodbye to him. He waved back and sighed a bit seeing Kitiara walk down the stairs and out the door. Slowly everyone else started saying their goodbyes and headed home. "Today was very eventful, I didn't know Kitiara had such an amazing voice! Truly made me an emotional mess." said Cass while tidying up the kitchen. " It was pretty awesome." said Hiro as he helped clean up. Tadashi was staring out the bay window, lost in thought while still holding a white box that contained Kitiara's gift. "Hey sweetie you okay?" asked Cass. Tadashi tucked away the box and turned towards her. "Yeah, everything's all good. Let me help you guys clean up." he said, picking up some trash.

                                                                                          . . . . . . . 

A few weeks have passed since the festival, and everyone has gotten pretty busy. Everyone at SFIT had received a large amount of work to do, especially Tadashi and Kitiara. Who started big projects of their own, well idea's mainly. Kitiara hasn't been able to hang out with anyone due to how busy she's been, and now that her uncle has come back, they've resumed their training. Tadashi would occasionally text Kitiara to see how she was doing, but wouldn't receive any reply. At first he didn't think too much about it, since school was getting a bit hectic. But as more time passed he started to get concerned, she still wouldn't reply to his texts, same with the gangs.

One day Tadashi went to see if Kitiara was in her lab. As soon as he arrived at the door, it swung wide open revealing a tired Kitiara. "Oh Tadashi, um hey." she said. He gave her a worried expression, "Hey Kitiara, are you alright? We haven't seen you in a while, we're starting to get worried." Kitiara looked down a bit and sighed deeply, "Yeah everything's fine. I've just been really busy, with school work, and helping out my uncle, and some other stuff. Speaking of, I wish I could stay and talk but I really need to get going." with that Kitiara closed the door and started walking down the hall. Tadashi ran after her and gently grabbed her wrist, "Are you sure you're alright? Is there anything I can do to help out a bit?" he asked. She looked at his hand, and then up at him, before she could say anything her phone started buzzing. She grabbed her phone and looked at it and then sighed heavily. "Listen, I really need to get going, I'm sorry." she said, pulling her wrist from Tadashi's grip and walked away. Tadashi watched Kitiara walk down the hall until she was out of view. He looked down at the floor and sighed while shaking his head. "Something is going on, and I'm going to find out what." he thought and walked back to his lab.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm trying to make it an interesting plot before I want to write the movie parts.

But thanks so much for the all the reads, and the comments, they really help and I love that you guys are enjoying the story.  Same for the votes. 

As always keep reading on and I'll see you in the next chapter!

Ciao!