Chapter 12

Hello my lovely readers! Sorry for the long update, I had some major writers block, and also work got really busy, but I finally was able to find some inspiration to finally update! Also wanted to thank you guys for the growing number of readers, we're almost at 300 readers! That's amazing, thanks so much to everyone of you. I also did change up story style a bit to make things easier to me. For when a character is speaking their thoughts I'll be in like (this).

A special Thanks to @CINDERSART for the amazing drawing! Check her on Instagram!
That's all for now! I'll to update as soon as I can 😁💕. Now on to the story!
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Tadashi's POV

I waved goodbye to Kitiara while she headed towards class. I couldn't help but notice her smile flattered a little. Might've been nothing.....hopefully. I grabbed my bag and headed towards the Robotics Lab. Before heading towards my class I decided to say Hi to the gang. I saw them gathered around Fred, " Hey guys'', I said. They turned around and smiled and waved "Tadashi!", Honey Lemon said happily. " Whatcha guys up to?" I asked, "Oh nothing, Fred here was just mentioning his "grand" science ideas'' said Wasabi. I chuckled a little "What were his ideas?" I asked out of curiosity. Gogo groaned out of annoyance, I shrugged my shoulders with an apologetic smile.

"I'm glad you asked, I was just about to ask Honey if she could develop a formula that can turn me into a.....wait for it........fire breathing lizard at will.", he said with excitement written all over his face. I smiled, but not for his idea exactly, but for how big of an imagination he has. Everyone else just rolled their eyes, besides Honey Lemon who told him that that wasn't exactly science. I chuckled as he continued to list other "ideas''. I looked at the clock and saw that I was going to be late for class " I'll see you guys later", I waved and quickly went to class.

Two Classes Later

I was sitting in my lab working on some homework. For the last thirty minutes I've been struggling with an equation, I didn't fully understand it. I was writing down the problem that I read from the textbook, but realized it wasn't going to work. Sighing I crossed it out, I set my pen down and leaned back on my chair. I turned my head to look out the window. I took a minute to admire the view. I was looking around the campus, that's when I spotted Kitiara sitting on a bench reading a book. I smiled slightly, I looked towards my homework and then back at her. (I wonder if Kitiara can help me? Plus it'll give me a chance to get to know her more). I rolled over to my desk and started gathering my things, I placed everything in my bag, and made my way over to Kitiara.

Kitiara's POV

I had finished classes for the day, I decided to go outside and read for a bit. I saw a bench that was unoccupied, I took a seat, took out my book and started reading. After some time, I heard my name being called. I looked up and around, and saw Tadashi walking towards me. I smiled slightly and closed my book "Hey Tadashi", I said as he reached me. "Hey! Uh, may I?", he gestured at the spot next to me. I gestured for him to have a seat, "How are you?", he asked. "I'm doing well, how 'bout yourself?". "I'm doing pretty good. Whatcha reading, if you don't mind me asking", I looked down at the cover and dragged my hand across it. "It's a story about a female warrior who saved many people, and wanted to do lots of good in the world", I explained.

"It's one of my favorite stories". I looked up at him with a small smile. "Sounds very interesting". "Yeah, it really is, but it does get a bit sad and emotional in certain parts, but it is overall a moving story.", I explained. He slowly nodded " So are you done with classes for today?", I asked. "Yeah I am, I was actually trying to finish some homework, but I'm a bit....stuck", he said with a slight chuckle while rubbing the back of his neck. "Which subject?". "Calculus", he said. " Oh yeah, that one is a bit tough sometimes, glad I finished it", I said with a small laugh. "Hey Kitiara, I was wondering if you could help me with an equation that I'm having a hard time understanding", he explained. "Yeah, of course".

I put my book back in my bag, "So which one are you stuck on?", I asked. Tadashi pulled out two books from his bag "This one write here", he pointed to the equation. I started studying the equation, I started to solve it in my head. After I solved it I looked at his work to see if there was an error. That's when I spotted it, "Okay I think I know what you're doing wrong. Open the your textbook to page 316." I told him. After turning to the page, I started explaining how the problem should be set up in this order, to find the solution.

 After turning to the page, I started explaining how the problem should be set up in this order, to find the solution

*Small Time Skip*

"It's so much clearer now! Thanks Kitiara'', he said. "It was no problem. I'm glad I was  able to help.", I said. He put his books away, I looked at my phone to check the time, "Well I should start heading home".
"Yeah same here, do you want me to give you a ride home?", he asked. I sighed and smiled, "I don't know, cause every time I say "it's fine" you keep on insisting". Tadashi smiles while putting his hands up in surrender. I chuckled a bit and sighed once again. "Alright mister, I'll accept your "generous" offer", I said. "Great! To the moped", he said. I chucked while shaking my head.

Tadashi POV

As we were walking to my moped I got a text message from Aunt Cass.

Aunt Cass: 𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘛𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪! 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘺 𝘤𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴. 𝘞𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘰𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵!

Tadashi: Sure thing Aunt Cass! I'll buy some after I drop off Kitiara.

Aunt Cass: 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘫𝘰𝘪𝘯 𝘶𝘴? 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘏𝘪𝘳𝘰!

Tadashi:𝘜𝘮𝘮.....𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘩𝘦𝘳.

I looked up from my phone to see Kitiara staring at the sunset. The sky was really pretty today. "Hey Kitiara?", I called out, she turned towards me with her eyebrows raised. "Aunt Cass was wondering if you'd like to join us for dinner tonight?", she looked away slightly. I saw that she was debating whether to accept the invitation or not, I waited patiently for her answer. She looked back up at me and was about to say something, when her phone started ringing. She pulled out her phone, I was able to see the caller ID "Tio Luis''. "Excuse me", she said and I gave her a small nod.

She turned around and took a few steps forward, I didn't want to eavesdrop so I turned back to the beautiful sunset. A few minutes later I heard her coming back, "Everything okay?", I asked with a bit of concern in my voice. She smiled slightly "Yeah everything's all good, and as far for your invitation.........

I'd love to join.