Chapter 17

Kitiara rushed into her lab and tossed her bag to the side. She closed her eyes, fist clenched and breathing heavily. "Calm down and ignore it" she said to herself. Taking a few deep breaths and unclenching her fist and doing some calming gestures. After calming herself she opened her eyes and walked over to her bag pulling out her homework. She made her way to her desk and began working.

Several hours passed by, Kitiara was now working on some blueprints. She put down her pencil and stretched her limbs. Glancing at the clock, it wasn't exactly late, but she thought it would be best to head home. Also she was getting a bit hungry. She packed up her stuff and cleaned up her desk. Grabbing her bag and penny board she turned off the lights and exited the building.

On her way home Kitiara decided to stop by a Ramen place. While she was waiting for her order, Kitiara felt her phone vibrate. She pulled it out and saw that

She had received several messages from some unknown numbers.

???: Hey guys! I made a group chat!

???: Why?

???: Uh, why not?

???: I think it's a great idea Freddie!

???: Didn't we already have one before?

???: Well, yeah but Kitiara wasn't in the old one.

???: Couldn't you just add her instead of making a whole new one?

???.... It's more fun this way. Also I didn't know how.

Tadashi: I think it's great you did this Fred, but I think we should introduce ourselves since Kitiara doesn't exactly have our numbers.

Kitiara chuckled at Tadashi's text. It's true that she didn't have their numbers besides Tadashi's.

She saved each person's contact and texted the group.

K: Heh, it's all good. I can kinda figure out who is who.

F: Oh! Oh! Who am I?

Kitiara laughed at Fred's antics.

K: Heh, I know it's you Fred.

F: woah! That's so cool! It's like you read my mind or something.

Before she could text back her order was called. She grabbed it and thanked the man and started heading home.

After arriving home, Kitiara changed into her PJs and sat at the table eating her ramen. She was starting to zone out, when her phone lit up with a notification. She picked it up and smiled to herself, it was a reminder about the cherry blossom festival happening this Saturday.

Kitiara and her uncle attend it every year. It meant a lot to her, since it was really the only time her uncle spent some quality time with her. No training, no strict rules, just fun.

Finishing up her Ramen, and cleaning up. She went to her room and decided to watch some videos on her laptop.

Hello my lovely readers! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry it's a bit short, it would've been longer, but when I was trying to edit it all my progress had gotten deleted, and that just made my day. But I really wanted to get a chapter out today, and I'm also trying to upload a bit more frequently instead having all of you lovies wait an entire month for me to upload a chapter. Sorry for the vent. Hope all of you are having a good day/night. 

See you next chapter! <3