chapter twenty-three.

Start from the beginning

"Shut up!" Jisung spat.

"How the hell do you except to surf better than me if you can't get the stupid suit on?!" Rae laughed, bringing her slip over her head and throwing it to the floor. She felt seven sets of eyes on her as she wiggled into it with ease, giving Jungkook some assistance getting into his after he zipped hers up. Once everyone was ready, the ones who were surfing - which ended up being Rae, Jungkook, Christopher, Changbin, Jisung and Felix to start - walked to the water.

"You know, I think I'm going to let the Aussies go first here." Changbin said, Jisung and Jungkook echoing in agreement.

"You're scared to wipe out on the first try, aren't you?" Felix teased. Changbin gave him the finger as the three Aussies wasted no time in getting onto their boards and paddling away.

"Put the clip around your ankle!" Jin hollered from the shore.

"Where's the fun in that, Jinnie?!" she shouted back, paddling out with her brother and Felix. A wave came up and she stood up and rode it with the others, managing to stay on her board for longer than the other two. "Shit - " she cursed as she lost balance towards the end, falling into the water. Thankfully, she was able to get a handle on the board and managed to swim back to the shore with it, now soaking wet.

"You both got beat by Little Chan! And she's younger than you!" Seungmin said from the sand.

"Do you want to do better?!" Christopher called to him. While they bickered, Rae walked up to Jungkook.

"Ready?" she asked him. He nodded as she instructed him to clip his ankle to the board since it was his first time - which then prompted Jin to start yelling at her to do it as well. To appease him, she did it. "Okay, now you want to sort of just get on the board first and sit like this." Rae did an example, swiftly managing to get up and put her legs on either side of the edge.

Jungkook followed suit and did the same thing. Rae wasn't surprised at all - he was the Golden Maknae for a reason, after all. Once she felt like he was used to sitting there, she showed him how to paddle out on his stomach and then on how to stand up. He fell off it a couple of times after standing, not quite used to balancing on water, but got the hang of it eventually. He wiped out on his first wave too, hearing Jin's cackle from the shore as the rest of her soulmates cheered him on to try again.

Jungkook ended up getting it the second time. And the time after that. Soon, he and Rae were practically competing for who could ride the biggest wave. Turns out, he didn't stand a chance against his soulmate. He was now sitting on his board in shallow water watching her and Christopher try to out-surf each other. Jisung had given up long ago, seeing as he couldn't even stand up straight. Felix was making an attempt to help Changbin as he felt someone come up behind him.

"She's quite good at this, isn't she?" Namjoon asked him, gently putting an arm around the maknae's waist. He had decided to go into the water as Taehyung and Jimin were now laying on the sand, exhausted from their messing around. Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok had left to get some groceries for the week with Minho and Jeongin.

"She is - and she's a good teacher. You should try, hyung! It's not that hard." Jungkook said to him.

"I think Jin hyung is going to try it tomorrow. He's too tired to do it today." he said back to him. Rae had paddled back over to them, earning a smile from Namjoon as she held her arm out to him. "I don't know how you're still going, love. You must have gone up at least a hundred times." he said to her with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I think I'm finally starting to feel a little tired. The time difference and all the work is catching up to me." she said to him. Everyone opted to get out of the water, bringing the rentals back and then going back to their respective houses to change up. The food crew had returned and decided all food, besides snack food, would just be stored in the Bangtan house to make it easier. Jin, Yoongi and Minho were hard at work in the kitchen preparing food and Rae had to stop herself from drooling.

"Go change up, pretty girl. It will be ready before you know it." Rae nodded at Yoongi and darted up the stairs. She picked out a comfy outfit for the rest of the night - which was just pajamas - and then decided to hop in the shower to get the salt water out of her hair. The shower was huge - big enough for at least two people - which gave Rae an idea.

Kook? Come shower?

She received no response from the maknae and was initially disappointed, starting the shower and proceeding to enter it, until she heard the bathroom door open. He looked like he had just ran all the way here from his room as he stripped his clothes off and walked in with her.

"Figured we'd save the planet and all." she said with a little giggle. Jungkook laughed, putting his arms around her and burying his lips against her neck.

"Saving the planet." he said in a deep voice, biting and sucking on her neck. Rae let out a gasp as his arms tightened around her waist, one of his hands going down her back to squeeze at her ass. "Do you know how incredibly sexy it was to see you surfing today? How tight that wetsuit was on you? We were dying, baby." Jungkook said to her, his drifting hand going to the back of her leg to hold it up by his hip. Using his other arm, he gently lifted her until her back was hitting the shower wall.

A whine left her lips as Jungkook's free hand slid between her legs, fingers slipping between her folds. Rae held onto Jungkook tightly as she put her arms around his shoulders, eyes fluttering shut as he kissed her neck once more. He continued to just barely touch her, gently sliding his fingers through her folds. Rae whined again when the tips of his fingers barely started to catch by her entrance - he was teasing her on purpose. Why he was doing so she couldn't understand, considering she could feel his erect cock on the inside of her thigh.

Rae moaned out as Jungkook slid two of his fingers inside of her core. Immediately he began to pump them in and out, making sure to stretch her out as he went. He added a third finger after a few minutes, making her moan out again as he began to curl them upwards towards her sweet spot. Rae's legs were starting to get shaky as the heat began to build up inside of her, whining out Jungkook's name between thrusts.

"Kook - need more Kook..." she whined, holding onto his back. She was making indents in his skin as he fucked his fingers into her, starting to buck her hips towards him trying to get more.

"I know baby, just a little more..." he said, bringing his lips down against hers. Jungkook felt her begin to tighten around his digits and started to pump faster, making sure to hit her g-spot with every thrust. She fell apart on him, moaning out as her orgasm washed over her. Rae held onto him tightly as he worked her through it - but she still wanted more.

"Kook..." Rae complained after he withdrew his fingers.

"Look at you, baby... still wanting more. Oppa's little cockslut." he said to her. Rae clenched at his dirty talk - he knew it was her weakness. Before she could respond, Jungkook lifted her up and slid his cock inside of her, making her moan out again. The two of them moaned together as Jungkook fucked her against the shower wall quickly, having been hard for hours watching Rae and then listening to her moans of pleasure.

"Oppa!" Rae cried as he fucked her. The nickname spurred Jungkook on further, who fucked into Rae faster. His cock was hitting all the right places in her, making her eyes roll back into her head as her second orgasm crept up on her. Her hand tangled in his hair, gently pulling on it as she moaned out around him. "Oppa - oppa I'm gonna - "

"Come for me, baby." he groaned out, feeling her tighten around him. With a cry of his name, Rae came around him. She melted in his arms as her orgasm washed over his body once more, her cries of pleasure echoing off the tiles and sending Jungkook over the edge. He slapped his hips against hers one more time before emptying himself inside of her with a grunt, leaving the two of them panting.

The food is ready you horny fucks.

Yoongi's voice made the two of them laugh out loud, deciding to finish their extended shower and head down to eat with the rest of the group. 

*****

i can officially say.............. i have begun writing the last chapters of this fic. :(((((((

it will end at 30, with an epilogue. 

BUT 

my next story is going to be a yoongi x reader! i dont want to spill to many details on it yet, but it is going to be very different from this.

thank you all for the support......... and brace yourselves for the next chapter.