Propose

Wilbur did buy the ring for George and then forced him to wear it. George didn't mind that the ring actually looks decent.

Everytime George streamed the chat made Dnf jokes saying how 'George married Dream' Tommy had not released the vlog yet so none of the chat understood when George said "you'll see,"

-------------

Soon Wilbur started to move out of phillza's home and into Georges because of the mass amount of time he had spent there.

"Gogy i'm home!" Wilbur yelled, walking in and closing the door behind him "Are you awake?" Wilbur strolled into George's room just to see him curled up in bed. Wilbur got into bed with him and smiled when he saw his Build-A-Bear snuggled under his arm.

Wilbur got under the covers with him and watched him sleep as he waited for him to wake up (not creepy at all) George felt the added warmth and almost immediately knew who it was; he was used to Wilbur doing this to the point George felt lost when he didn't do it.

George adapted to the fact that Wilbur was always with him;Wilbur thought him and George were basically dating because of how George let him be clingy.(my Fridge just lit on fire LOL) Wilbur and George grew closer over the days they had always been close but now it seemed like they were closer than before constantly joking, laughing, and hanging out,ect.

Their relationship was much more than George's and Dreams as they had a more built up relationship and didn't jump right into the 'more than friends' stage.

"Wilbur?" George said outta nowhere "Yes?" Wilbur smiled when George turned to look at him "Did you mean anything when you proposed to me?" George's smile disappeared to show a more concerning look "It's how you took it not what I meant" Wilbur wrapped his arms around George.

George felt his face turn pink. "I like you alot, but I'm not ready to date yet." George spoke while trying not to make eye contact. "I'm fine with that,'' Wilbur smiled before kissing his forehead.

-----------

Ever since the Claier's incident Dream has gotten worse Karl and Quackity didn't know why but Sapnap sure as hell did.

Sapnap could tell they wanted to know but Dream didn't want them to know he felt it was too embarrassing. So when Dream finally cried himself to sleep (same) Sapnap texted his boyfriends.

Loves Of My Life (Group Chat DUH)

Sap<3:YALL IMMA BE TYPING VICTORIA'S SECRET

Q<33: OMG FINALLY

Karl<3: I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER TELL US

Sap<3:So when we went to go get Dreams ears pierced we saw George and (his new boyfriend???) and that guys brother I'M ALSO SURE HE WAS THAT ONE GUY GEORGE WAS CUDDLING WITH AT THE PARTY AND AND HIS BROTHER YOU TALKED TO THAT MORNING AFTER PARTY

Q<3:TOMMY?(blonde) WILBUR(burnett)

Sap<3:YEAH HIM.
And wilbur and george got matching Build a bears (CAN WE DO THIS)

Q<3:YES YES YES

Sap<3:WAIT IM NOT DONE George told Dream a whole back that he used CLAIRE'S BODY MIST 😍🤪 so ofc he FORCED us to go there

and we saw Wilbur GET DOWN ON ONE KNEE AND PROPOSE USING A CLAIRE'S RING

(Btw he bought the ring for him AND WEARS IT ON STREAM

Karl<3:WHAT NO WAY

Q<3:LOOKING UP GEORGENOTFOUND RING MARRIAGE CLIPS ON THE TV KARL GET OUTTA THE NAIL POLISH CABINET I CAN SMELL IT FROM OVER HERE

Sapnap sighed while looking down at his phone as Dream tossed and turned 'probably another nightmare' Sapnap thought.

Dream had been having lots of nightmares lately but refused to talk to him about it Sapnap had to assume that they were about George.

------------

Sapnap seemed to be the first person to wake up ever since Dream and him went to Claries.

Sapnap got a neighborhood message saying that there was a carnival in town; he immediately thought of a new way to cheer Dream up.

680words