Courage

Sapnap was constantly trying to get Dream's mind off of George; he hadn't even thought about how easy the problem would be fixed if Dream went to go talk to him.

Sapnap knew it would need a lot of convincing for Dream to even consider it and even then Dream would definitely chicken out and not do even if he was under the influence.

Sapnap had finally convinced Dream to go talk to George but as he approached his porch he saw Wilbur and George together; Wilbur almost immediately saw Dream and panicked. All Wilbur wanted was George to be his and his only.

Dream felt a rush flood to his eyes as he slowly walked back down the stairs in defeat; Sapnap couldn't understand why Dream had given up when he was so close but then Sapnap had seen Wilbur and he instantly understood what just happened "It's over he's moved on." Dream sighed, sitting down on what felt like damp concrete. Sapnap sat next to him patting his back "you don't know that!" Sapnap pulled Dream up and Sapnap walked to his and his boyfriend's house because it was literally next door.

Sapnap threw open the door "You're finally back home we did some minor redecorating!" Karl under-exaggerated. Almost the whole house was different which was okay as long as it was still standing Sapnap wouldn't care what happened to the house.

Quackity came out of the kitchen with plates of food for all of them "Did he do it?" Quackity whispered to karl which made him almost drop the food he was carrying, Karl just shrugged;Sapnap had talked about his plan to get Dream and George talking again for a while now, they all constantly encouraged it and of course made bets how long it would take for them to get back together.

The two couldn't help but wonder what had happened and why they were back so soon.

Quackity had finally put the plates of food down so they could all speak on today's events.

There was so much drama they all wanted to catch up on "So how'd it go?" Karl asked and Quackity elbowed him "He probably didn't even know we knew!" Quackity whispered.

Dreams eyes lit up when he realized he had other people in his life that weren't Sapanp and George but then he had realized that George was no longer in his life; George seemed to be heeling but Dream was only getting worse Dream had never experienced heartbreak all the woman he dated were nothing like George they didn't act like him he didn't look like them something about George was different.

Dream never knew he could feel this way about someone, he didn't know he could love someone so much that it hurt when they left; it felt unreal with the amount of pain he was feeling. Dream couldn't get his mind off of the other man seeing as he just saw him with the one man that can be obsessive with his crushes and has a crush on George.

Everything hurt the fact that he couldn't even confront George about it because of how bad it hurt knowing that George wasn't his anymore. All Dream wanted was George to be in his arms again to wake up with him in the morning, he wished he didn't ruin everything he wished he didn't have to sit there and believe 'it was all for the better'.

578words