Worry

—-------

The next few weeks George and Dream spent a whole bunch of time together, and constantly stood at each other's houses, they had hardly seen any of their friends.

George was constantly posting photos of his and Dreams dates; he was so happy whenever he was with Dream, he had loved him since the moment he first saw him at the pride parade.

But everywhere they had gone George had felt eyes on him but Dream had assured him it was nothing.Little did they know it was something, Wilbur had been plotting something.

Dream was so tired because George had insisted on bringing the trio along (they went to a big ball pit place) and Tubbo was constantly running around chasing Tommy and Ranboo was just there for moral support, after that they went to a pizza place; overall it was a good time, exhausting but yet pretty successful day.George was less tired because he had dealt with them before when they were on a sugar high.

—--------

George had decided it was time to visit Dreams friends this time so they could go on a double date together but they needed to pick out where they wanted to; they decided to go to mcdonalds because George and sapnap wouldn't shut up about the adult happy meal; Dream had always been a flirt when it came to the people he had been dating so this wasn't his ideal date night.

The tinted yellow L.E.D lights beamed down onto them as soon as they walked in, George was excited as sapnap ordered their meals and the rest of them picked their seats.

"THERE'S A PLAY PLACE!!" Quackity shouted jumping up and down it was a 24/7 mcdolands and they had came at 10 pm so their was obviously no kids in the play place but still the workers gave them a dirty look but Quackity didn't care so he ran off to go play in the play place before anyone could stop him (Quackity is me fr)

Dream wrapped his arm around George and saw something in the window that looked like an angry curly haired man staring at him,but then he disappeared. He thought nothing of it until he had remembered what Georged had told him a couple months ago.

Sapnap had brought their meals and Karl had to drag Quackity out of the play place and they all had the biggest laugh of their lifetime while watching Karl do so.

—----

On the way home Dream had decided to bring it up with George "While we were talking in there I think I saw Wilbur" Dream gave an awkward laugh "That cant be" George and Dream argued about stupid shit like this for a while now and Dream had a feeling Wilbur was watching them. "I think I should spend the night alone." Dream said before glancing at him "What?" George said with tears in his eyes "You fucking heard me," Dream pulled up into his drive way before getting out him and Dream "We've been spending too much time together and if we kept on doing this im scared for what's next." Dream didn't want to leave George alone, especially after they had just seen Wilbur, so he just slept in his spare room.

As he walked into the spare it was full of Wilburs stuff: books,Guitars, Clothes, ect. He felt his heart sink, 'was he still staying here secretly?' Dream thought

He laid down on his bed and ended up crying himself to sleep;George could hear Dream crying and he felt a pang of guilt in his stomach.

—-----

It was like this for a couple weeks until one day; after a day that Dream had done a late night twitter space.

"I don't know why you've been so distant lately." Dream muttered under his breath "Ive been distant lately?" George practically yelled "You're the one who said we needed space" Dream decided to stay quiet, "You're not even going to own up to your own wrong doings?" George asked, "I'm trying not to start a fight!" Dream screamed "Well it's not working!" George's accent ran thick when he was mad and it showed; and Dream had heard it a lot more often than hw would have liked it to.

"Look George, I'm sorry." Dream started "No I don't want to hear it!" George got off of the couch, "I'm leaving." He slammed the door on his way out.

Dream could barely take in what just just happened so he decided to text sapnap.

Dreamy Creamy:sap I think me and George just broke up          Sappy Nappy:YOU TWO JUST WHAT? Dreamy Creamy:We just had a huge fight and he left        Sappy Nappy:speeding to your house right now

Sapnap speed run faster than Dream to Dream's house he bust open the door with his spare key "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?" Sapnap shouted at him. "I-i don't know,It was fine but then it wasn't." Dream stated Sapnap threw Dream into a hug. "It's okay, he'll come to his senses soon."

A/N Yes it was foreshadowing that one person that commented also hi leah <33

861words