Halloween Pt. 2/3

Tommy was trying to hide from the dare. It was too embarrassing to get on top of the table and twerk in front of everyone. How was he supposed to do that? He didn't even know how to twerk, and plus if his brother saw he would for sure tell their father or worse he would see, and then Phil would sure as hell laugh his ass off then ground him.

Tubbo had run after him struggling to find him until he heard giggles coming from a closet in the dream room he walked in and slowly opened the closet and screamed "TOM WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" he whispered, Tommy jumped and screamed loudly "AAAAHHHHH!" "MOVE THEY DARED ME TO KISS RANBOO" Tommy shoved some stuff over to the side before Tubbo sat down and almost started to cry while hugging Tommy.

The whole friend group knew that they both had a crush on eachother but they were the only ones who couldn't tell; Tubbo was shaking as horrible thoughts had rushed through his mind 'What if he doesn't like me' 'What if he pulled away'.

Tommy hated seeing his best friend all depressed like this, but at the same time didnt know how to cheer him up.

"Shh it's okay" Tommy slowly patted his back hugging him and pulling him closer (chill yall they are just friends) Tommy didn't know if he should tell him, he decided not to and let Ranboo tell Tubbo himself.

"Uhh guys i'm going to go see if Toby is okay" Ranboo said standing up and running off in the same direction as the two. He heard Tubbos sobbing coming from the closet in the Dream's room he slowly creeped open the door to reveal Tubbo crying in Tommy's arms; he felt his heart break into multiple tiny pieces.

'I should have known he likes someone else' Ranboo thought; but then Tommy stood up "I think you guys should talk' 'Tommy flashed Ranboo a smile and a thumbs up as he left.

Ranboo felt his heart skip a beat when he moved into the closet that Tommy closed behind them, probably trapping them in the process.

(rip Math it was born and died here)

Ranboo sat down and he was extremely cramped because of how tall he was. Tubbo was staring at Ranboo ashamed of himself, as water creeped its way back into the others eyes.

"Tubbo it's okay you didn't have to if you didn't want to," 'Although I would have liked you to' Ran thought tubbo just stayed silent while turning around and hugging Ranboo.

"It's not because I didn't want to," Tubbo started, "it's because I was too scared to do it." Ranboo felt his face heat up as the words spilled out of Tubbos mouth; Then both of them had noticed that their faces were just inches apart.

Tubbo felt this was the time to complete the dare all while being truly honest about his feelings, he closed the gap between him.

Ranboo was taken aback at first but soon kissed back melting into the others warmth, he had hoped this moment would have never ended. They soon walked out of dreams room and everyone was staring at their hands which were in-closed together, as they were all smiley at each other compared to how they were before and their faces were covered in blush.

—--- —-

George and Dream were wrapped in eachothers arms as the party was slowly starting to die down, it was still pretty active but people were tired. It was late in the night and people were about to go home george was in the kitchen doing who knows what; until fundy showed up

619words