Tomorrow

Tommy fell asleep, and he woke up around noon not bothering to check on what happened last night, he went down stairs and saw Wilbur on top of George sleeping with Dream alone in his room with his room door open, this was one of the moments that no one could tell if they actually did anything last night; Tommy didn't want to wake Dream up he knew if he did he would get yelled at for not stopping Wilbur.

Tommy entered the kitchen and jumped when he saw Karl slurping on a monster (dw it's not an ultra) "How long have you been up for ?" Karl asked "I Just got outta bed" Tommy answered and Quackity had entered the room with a very messy bed head.

"Quackity your hair!" Karl giggled "It's too early!" Quackity whined. Karl giggled at him before giving him a soft smile; Tommy didn't know them very well yet but because they were George's friends he felt he needed to get to know them.

After a while they all warmed up to each other and their personalities "I'M SO TIRED!" Tommy whined face palming "Shouldn't have stayed up so late talking to tubbo," Wilbur's voice was heard and it spooked the three of them. Wilbur had just woken up and by now they were talking in the living room.

Wilbur felt his face go completely red by the time he realized who he had been laying on top of and the worst part was he could barely remember what had happened the night before, he laid back down and almost instantly fell back asleep.

George woke up with a huge hangover and his eyes almost popped out of their sockets when he realized who was on top of him. 'No no no this can't be happening' he thought George was panicking when he released Wilbur was smiling in his sleep, he knew how Wilbur could get when he got a crush, and he was that crush.

George looked over to Tommy in a panic, Tommy just shrugged. There was nothing he could do to get Wilbur off of George. George was panicking; he knew if Dream saw him like this he would get accused of cheating even though he and Wilbur were just friends. Wilbur had finally woken up and as soon as he moved from George. George calmly got up and wandered into Dream's room. Wilbur felt his heart break again; it was now very clear that he was never going to have a chance to be with George.

Dream woke up due to George coming into his room, he had thought they fell asleep together last night but then realized that the spot next to him was cold but then he realized it was a dream that they fallen asleep together , all of the possible outcomes flashed through his mind but then he remembered. George could tell Dream was upset so he obviously had to shut down any accusations before Dream had actually said anything.

"It's not what you think, I woke up just as confused as you!" George had blurted out "guilty concise much?" Dream snickered "You don't remember do you?" He asked. George shook his head no. "That's okay I'll tell you" Dream gave him a soft smile.

A/N i take break

549words