Hope

Once they all piled into dreams camo jeep. george broke down crying "hey hey look at me" dream spoke softly, he cupped his cheek moving it to make george face him "it's going to be okay" dream said trying to calm george down; as his tears dripped down off of his face george nodded so slightly that if dream was holding his head he wouldn't have noticed dream kissed his cheek "see" dream whispered.

Karnapity gasped seeing them being all flirty together wondering if they were dating yet knowing they probably were but being secretive about it because the couple didn't want to tell them or their fans yet the three that did know were already too many.

There was hushed whispers coming loud from the back seat of them discussing about dream and george ''do you think they are dating" quackity whispered "i dunno i'm pretty sure that they would tell us then" karl replied in the same tone"maybe they are waiting until all the bets are done" sapnap suggested "what if they never tell us?" karl asked "no no they have to tell us" quackity said "they don't have to'' sapnap whisper screamed "maybe one of georges friends know" karl hushed him "probably but they seem like the type to link things'' quackity exclaimed "we can hear you,you know?" dream said "well i can george is sleeping" they all shut up and tried to whisper again but dream cut them off again.

"Yo i kinda want burger king" quackity said "no i'm going home its 2 am" dream kept driving "YOO SLEEP OVER AT DREAMS" sapnap yelled "shut uppp" karl said who was leaning on his shoulder sleeping or at least trying too.

George was drooling while he was sleeping and leaning on a dream; dream giggled as he let George use him as a pillow.

—----------

When they got to dreams house it was about sunrise (thank you charlie for the math next time give homework answers) dream picked george up and carried him inside because he was still sleeping "wow look at him so romantic" sapnap poked fun at him dreams face grew redder by the seccaned "Oooo dream" quackity giggled, as they walking inside and dream walked to his room and placed george in his bed and got into pajamas not caring what the triple is going to say about them sleeping in the same bed as each other.

Karl instantly snapped some pictures of them and ran to the spare room giggli ng "i got youuu" quackity grabbed him picked him up and threw him into the bed jumping onto him "yo i just took the biggest fump ever" sapnap said coming out form the bathroom "shut up and come to fucking bed" quackity said opening his arms out as an invite for him to join him and karl,sapnap took the invite and collapsed on the bed with both of them. "So karl did you get it?" he smiled tapping his shoulder "yeah" quackity answered for him "hes sleeping isn't he?"sapnap spoke softly "yup" quackity said in the same tone due to him being tired himself due to it being dawn.

Before sap had noticed quackity was snoring loudly,sapnap took off his beanie (quackity hair reveal) so he could be more controllable while he was sleeping, before falling asleep as well.

—--------------

They all slept through the day George woke up first because he went to bed before them. He grabbed dream remote, not bothering trying to get out of dream's grasp, knowing he would be pulled back down.George went to netflix and started to watch barbie movies. Quackity woke up soon after and sat on the floor watching the movie; while George had fallen asleep again. After barbie was done he watched monster high and then barbie,by then karl had joined him watching movies and sanap was in the kitchen making french toast for everyone. "Guys breakfast is done" he checks the time "oh sorry dinner is done" he restated. "WAKE UP!" quackity started to shake them awake "i'm awake" george groaned slowly getting out of bed but dream didn't get up "GOD WHY IS HE ALWAYS THE HARDEST TO WAKE UP" quackity got up onto the bed and started jumping on it karl joined him as well giggling as he did so "OWWW" dream screeched sitting up "foods ready " karl said jumping off the bed and running away giggling quackity following behind him.

Dream got out of bed after he noticed george was gone, he wandered into the kitchen and hugged george from behind "get off me" george groaned pushing him off."whyyy" dream whined " because you smell" sapnap answered for george, causing him to laugh a bit. "I do NOT" dream gasped

—-----------

"What should we do now?" sapnap asked "i don't know" dream said who was turned around feeding patches. "I'm tired"george saif this time hugging dream,whilst holding onto him for dear life "well i'm not"dream giggled "so true i'm going to bed" george wondered into dreams bed room." go after himmmmm" sapnap whispered to him "i was but now im not fuck you" dream rolled his eyes, "oooo you wanted to go make out with your georgie worgie" quackity laughed at him "you know im going to start a huge fight with him and something bad is going to happen one day because of you guys" dream giggled "you would never" karl said "i might" dream replied

"I swear to god, dream, if you do i will kidnap your cat" sapnap grinned "you wouldnt" dream gasped "she likes me more anyways" sap picked up patches meowed at him happily "you haven't feed her scene you lived here and that was like-" he starts counting using his fingers ''3-4 ish years ago, she liked me more because i feed her'' dream pat her head smiling at her "see he won't take you away from me" dream said softly "ew, stop! Your baby voice for your cat" quackity said "such up your a discord kitten '' Karl said laughing at quacity who was now hissing at him outta anger "AaA HELPP! "Karl giggled .

He wanted to sink back into her bed to drown in his blankets to keep the spot of warmth his body made while she was washed away in her dream land. Finally she forced her body out of the warm ocean of blankets and pillows; George came out of the dream room with a messy bed head "morning" he barely choked out as he collapsed into dreamy arms "tired?" dream asked giggling, already knowing the answer "shut up" he muttered.All of dream's friends were sprawled out across his sofa with patches layed next to them, asleep.

Dream hoped that they were asleep as well. He leaned closer to George's face and inched closer to his lips "dream what if they see?" George managed to ask but the only answer he got was a kiss. They could both tell it was short but meant a lot to the both of them "god we have to tell them soon" dream giggled.

1189words