Lost (Boat Pt. 2)

TW homophobia

"DREAM I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU GET US KILLED" sapnap screamed "at least you can get a clickbait title that's not clickbait" dream said. "I think you need Grammarly'' karl said giggling "this sentence is grammatically correct but its wordy and hard to read" quackityl said while laughing

"Uh, which way did we come from?" dream asked.''I don't know, check the map???" sapnap suggested "oh yeah" dream said looking at his phone "4 HOURS AWAY??" he said "AAA SHIT WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO " karl screamed "cry" sapnap said sitting down "it could be worse at least we have food" quackity shrugged moving closer where sapnap and karl are sitting.

George was worried that they wouldn't make it back in time for his bedtime.

—------

"Guys i went the wrong way its 6 hours now" dream said and right away sapnap pushed him out of the driver's seat "move because you clearly don't know how to drive, go make out with george or something" sapnap said rolling his eyes and started to speed up the boat.

It was well after sunset. George had lost all hope until dream came up behind him "you okay?" Dream asked in a worried tone "yeah, why? '' George asked, ''You looked scared" dream sat next to him and george was leaning onto him "you tired?" dream asked "maybe" george said smiling trying not to fall asleep dream hugged him helping him drift off to sleep; they havent yet told karlnapity about them dating yet but it was obvious they could tell dream had knew that they where spying on them whenever he went to georges house (fucking creeps)

Quackity tapped Karl and pointed over to George and dream snickering again "ugh why do you always win the bets?" Karl asked, rolling his eyes and kissing his cheek, giggling "how much do we owe you again?" sapnap said "over 300 dollars" quackity smiled proudly "shit ima go broke if you keep wining" karl jokes "shut it no we won't" sap said "i don't know their making out currently" he smiled and dream flipped them off.

George pulled away from the kiss, his face a bright pink "they bet on us?" George asked, his face growing a deeper red "I did the same for them" dream said honestly "with who? You don't have any friends other than them do you?" george said with a snarky tone "i mean it was first me and quackity betting on sap and karl bec they liked each other but i could tell he was jealous, so i teased him about it until they all started to date; i mean they liked him back so it worked out" dream explained "oh i guess that makes sense now" george said smiling a bit.

After he told George the long ass story he felt so awkward he didn't know what to say so they just sat there in silence " i love you, you know that;right?" dream said in a soft tone that made georges face go completely red george giggled "it sounds like your talking to your cat" he blushed even more which didn't seem possible. "Shut up no it doesn't, I'm just tired" dream was not also blushing his face tinted pink.

Sapnap slowly drained the time down on the gps until it was 3 hours away he knew he was going to get absolutely screamed at by the person he rented the boat form he sighed speeding up the boat and leaning back he checked the time 12:19 am "shit" he muttered under his breath he looked to his partners who where cuddled up carl on top of quackity holding close to him his head was resting on his clavicle

Dream was awake on his phone scrolling through twitter as George leaned on his shoulder sleeping "how much longer?" dream suddenly asked witch snapped him out of thought "uhh about an hour" sapnap said speed running faster than dream "ill pay half of the fine it was partly my fault you know?"dream says to him "no no its not yout fault its mine ill pay it" sapnap persisted "i sent money to your pay pal" dream said "fuck i forgot how to do that" sapnap said honestly dream weezed a bit.

—--------

As expected the guy that sapnap rented the boat from was waiting for them and he was obviously drunk when he saw his boat he screamed at them "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?? ITS NEARLY 2 IN THE MORING" he had a thick british accent that imatlity woke george up (trama) george started shaking dream started to try to calm him down "I KNEW I SHOULDNT HAVE RENTED MY BOAT TO HOMOSEXAULS" he snapped "im glad the one driving isnt like the rest"he smiled sapnap slowly nodded and side eyed his boyfriends and got off the boat "i know your not like them so i wont fine you and your friends" he said patting his back "JUST GET OFF ME FUCKIN' BOAT" he screamed, witch woke up karl and quackity witch made them confused on why they guy let them off with such ease.

George was shaking and he had tears in his eyes. He knew dream would probably ask him about it later. He didn't want to explain it to him. He knew if he did dream would see him as weak. All he had to do was hope he didn't bring it up.

913words