Halloween Pt.1/3

Quackity got up and got a bowl down and poured a bag of chips out for the group to munch and crunch on while they were going to have a halloween movie marathon.

Karl grabbed the remote as Patches curled up on his lap "Scary?"Karl asked, and most of them shrugged; the hardest part for them had to be picking the movie due to all of them wanting to watch something different and all of them being super indecisive.

Geogre was slowly falling asleep "Can't we just watch all of them?" He asked " At the same time??" Sapnap asked "No?!? How would we even do that?" Karl giggled. "Yeah it would take us days to do that" Dream added."We can always always just watch the Halloween episodes of the Simpsons" George suggests "Yeah but isn't there a million Episodes of that?"

After a few more suggestions they all ran out of ideas on what they could watch "WAIT I JUST GOT THE BEST IDEA!!" Quackity said jumping up off the couch "WE CAN THROUGH A PARTY!" He suggested "Yeah but everybody we know is here?" Karl said as Quackity sighed and sat back down "No there not?" George said "OH MY GOD THAT'S RIGHT YOU HAVE DIFFERENT FRIENDS THAN US!" Dream said excitedly, "Why'd that sound like an insult?" George joked and kissed him, Dream rolled his eyes and kissed back.

George pulled out his cell and started to phone his friends. George lowered his cell and smiled at quackity " They're all coming but one of my friends, he's a furry be glad" He giggled.

" SHIT WE HAVE AN HOUR TO DECORATE THE HOUSE!" Dream exclaimed, jumping up and dragging the halloween decorations out from his closet; they all grabbed stuff from the box and ran off in different directions,Hanging the linen across the walls and ceiling; by the time they were done the party was just about to start.

George ran into Dream's room because Dream had given him full access to his wardrobe,he picked himself an outfit which was black ripped jeans and a random top that he had left from the last time he stood over at his house.

George came out of Dreams room fully changed to see Wilbur leaning against the wall on his phone next to the door frame.

"Hello Georgie," He greeted, smiling, putting his phone down "Tom and Toby and Ranboo are still stuck in traffic." He smiled. Dream glared at the two of them and the air in the room seemed to thicken. "Is anyone else coming?" George asked "Phil but he's still in the car at the moment and niki said she might come soon " Wilbur glanced over at Dream and smirked at him.

Quackity and Sapnap were in the kitchen panicking because they forgot how to make popcorn and they were told two guests had already arrived.

Phil walked into the house putting his keys into his pocket "Nice house mate." He smiled sitting down next to Dream "Thanks," Dream said, still taking glances at Wilbur and George while trying to make eye contact with Phil.

Phil could tell that Dream was jealous but he couldn't tell who he was jealous of but was also too scared to ask."Your Dream,right?" Phil smiled at him "Yes," Dream answered "Oh! George talks a lot about you!" Phil exclaimed. Dream felt his face warm up "R-really?" He stuttered, blushing even more, Phil now knew who he was jealous of, Wilbur.

Niki arrived a bit after Wilbur did and joined the conversation with the two which put Dream a bit more at ease.

—---------

they had decided that halloween movies should play in the background as the party goes on they were able to finish 'the nightmare before christmas' (It's a Halloween and Christmas movie and you can fight me on that) The trio had finally arrived at the party along with Bilzo and Amsiy who weren't invited but still welcomed.

The party was a huge hit even if it was only a 'small' group of friends gathered around in one house. George was the center of attention for some reason, all the eyes went to him, Dream thought it was because he was surrounded by people that made him happy, constantly laughing, until Dream noticed how happy George looked without him.

Dream came up to George and started talking to him which made George only smile more "you enjoying the party so far?" Dream asked, "I'm enjoying it better now that you're talking to me." George giggled,giving him a peck on the cheek. George was obviously drunk but only had a few sips of the punch.Dream smiled while trying not to laugh at him and how he slurred over his words,constantly messing them up or struggling to say the right thing.

Wilbur came up to them after eyeing them while talking to Niki. "Georgie I think it's time for you to go home, or at least go to lay down for abit," Wilbur laughed a bit, as chas was going on in the background that seemed to blur in Dream's head as all he could focus on was this moment, his blood boiling. 'Is Wilbur really trying to take my own boyfriend away from me?' Dream thought.

George had turned Wilbur down almost immediately "Nah i'm too pretty for everyone not to see me!" he smiled at him as Wilbur's face palmed and laughed at him a bit, before returning back to the chaos.

"I AM NOT DOING THAT" Tommy sreached, of course they were playing truth or dare, "SCAREDY CAT" Tubbo screamed back at him "AM NOT!" Tommy got up and ran off to hide somewhere in dreams house to find Karl and sapnap kissing. Tommy screamed "ARE YOU TWO KISSING?!?" which made the boys jump and Quackity ran back into the room before pushing Tommy out and returning to his boyfriends "GUYS I SAID TO WAIT FOR ME NOT TO MAKE OUT WITHOUT ME!" Quackity cried.

A/N: hi thank you for being here even though I have no motivation to write and it has taken ages to write feel free to comment suggestions this chapter will be a two parter, so stay tuned for that it's probably already done when I finally post this chapter i am writing this authers note on the 22rd of october. I like to be ahead LOL. Anyways please boost this story if you are enjoying it so far by voting or commenting or reading all the way through which you probably have if you are reading this.

I write better when I'm with someone but most of my friends have been busy lately or wanting to do something else when we call so yeah yeah.

Hope you're having a great day/night or whenever you're reading; the next chapter will be on mostly side characters and how the halloween party is going for them. I can also very much put this into one part even though it will probably crash my laptop 

Make sure to eat,drink water, and brush your fucking teeth (yes this is a reminder for both you and me)

1208words