Who Are You? (Halloween Pt.3/3)

tW FOR SA DW ITS SHORT

George was chit chatting with Wilbur in the kitchen, and fundy came up to dream who was kinda drunk as well but not as drunk as Fundy was who had obviously just come from a different party.(don't worry he took an uber)

Fundy was all up on Dream, while Dream was so desperately trying to get him off but Fundy wouldn't stop; Dream had tears in his eyes as he tried to pull away,Sapnap saw this and gout up and pushed him away as Dream ran into his room and sat on the floor and cried.

George went to go find Dream but then he saw fundy "I thought you couldn't make it?" George asked, confused. "Yeah but what I did ended earlier than expected." Fundy replied as Sapnap gave Fundy a dirty look." I'm just glad you're here" George smiled at Fundy.

"Also, who was that hottie I saw earlier?" Fundy blurted out "Who?" George asked, "The blonde guy." Fundy asked again. George's face dropped, "That's uh-," George stuttered "M-my boyfriend."

Fundy stared at him in shock "I'M SORRY WHAT?" Fundy said loudly "yeah he is," George shrugged "That's why he didn't flirt back!" Fundy whisper screamed. George looked so pissed off he calmly stood up "um, i'm going to go find Dream." George had tears in his eyes as he went into Dreams room.

Dream looked up at him with red puffy eyes; George sat next to him "Hey," George wrapped his arm around Dream "Hi." Dream said with boogers in his nose (his boogers are boogering) "Dream I'm sorry for what Fundy did to you, he's drunk and I know that is no excuse for anything he had done.." George gave him a small squeeze "It's fine it's not like it hasn't happened before" Dream gave Geroge a fake smile "It's even worse that it has happened before." George exclaimed he looked generally upset. "It's fine I swear.''Dream continued "If you say so," George hugged him trying to make sure it's okay.

TW OVERRRRRR

Tubbo and Ranboo knocked on the door before walking in "Oh! Sorry did we interrupt something?" Tubbo asked. George's face when red "No not really" Dream chuckled "Do you have another spare room other than the one down the hall? Tommy is too tired to drive." Ranboo asked. "Yeah there's multiple upstairs" Dream smiled at them before they closed the door behind them. George looked at him confused "The first time I stayed here you told me you didn't have any spare rooms?" George giggled. Dreams face turned red "shut up." Dream rolled his eyes. George smiled and pulled him into a kiss "And what if I don't?" George asked, Dream went bright red and all he did was shrug and kiss him again.

Wilbur walked into their room to find George, even though he wasn't dating George he had still felt so hurt "Um never mind, i'll just go.." Wilbur ran upstairs to where he knew Tommy was staying, Tommy jumped "WHAT THE FUCKKK??" Tommy cried. "I think I like him again," Wilbur blurted out. "Who, George?" Tommys eyes widened "I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DO ANYTHING STUPID!" Wilbur collapsed on the bed "I wont I wont" he insisted "Okay but what's wrong?" Tommy asked "I walked in on him and George. And George, he was on top of him and they were making out." Wilbur cried "Ohh are your eyes okay? You must be traumatized!" Tommys tone was obviously sarcastic."Come on, I'm serious!" Wilbur prosisticed "Whatever ever I'm going to tell dadd!" Tommy teased "So what? He's going to ground me for having feelings?" Wilbur snapped back.They both stayed silent for a few minutes. "You better not do anything." Tommy kept repeating. "Shut up you know I wont," Tommy just rolled his eyes, his eyes glued to his phone, probably texting their dad on where they were staying.

"I don't know about how I feel anymore," Wilbur suddenly broke the silence. "I know I really like him, but I don't want to hurt Dream either because George likes him, a lot." Wilbur stared at the ceiling with his feet in the air. (Put those dogs away bro)

"OH MY GOD SHUT UP I DON'T WANNA HEAR ABOUT YOUR SAD SAPPY LOVE LIFE!" Tommy shouted at him "You're the only one who knows about this other than Phil AND MY CRUSh!" (as in how possessive [obsessed] he could get with the people he had crushes on)

"Plus even if I could tell anyone else I would either be sent to jail or a mental hospital OR EVEN WORSE BOTH!"

"Are we not going to act like you aren't on the FBI's most wanted list?" Tommys eyes shot up to his older brother and they made eye contact for a few moments before Tommy's attention shot back over to his phone. "Im going to go grab a drink"Wilbur sat up heading outta the door, Tommy knew was going to fuck up and do something stupid he didnt care at this point, all he wanted to do right now was go to bed and not think of tomorrow.

1491words