Forgiveness

Layarah hid her dragon Enerys away even though it was hard due to her size

Layarah hid her dragon Enerys away even though it was hard due to her size. Layarah had to choose a gown, orders from the Queen mother. She stated 'a dornish dress is an insult to his grace himself. Layarah cursed the King for having to wear such a tight dress. But she was a Lady, she would wear whatever she chooses, yet a new dress would be good and refreshing.

Ros and her picked out a gown, a long dark velvet gown with a gold pattern on the top going across her chest. Ros had studied how to braid Layarah's hair in an Old Valyrian way so she would make her mistress happy.

"Are you and Lord Jaime planning on making another?" Ros as with a smirk resting on her face. Layarah scoffed.

"The most we've done was kiss... and we're not exactly on talking terms." Layarah stated ,fiddling with her fingers. Her mind wandered to their son, Vhaegal who had just

"And why is that?" Ros questioned. She knew her mistresses missed her husband since his departure. "What argument has he started?"

"I haven't forgiven him since Robb's death." Ros sighed as she braided Layarah's hair.

"He didn't command the order did he?" Layarah shook her head. "It was his father not him, he knew how much you loved your brother. He would do nothing to hurt you."

"I wished my brother's death because of him... he broke his promises to me." Layarah said through her teeth.

"He broke his promises because he was held captive, fighting everyday to get back to you and you give him the cold shoulder." Ros said, finishing braiding Layarah's hair. Layarah turned around facing her friend. "He never told you to wish your brother dead, you're blaming other people because you can't tear yourself apart wishing your own brother dead. And it's alright, but you need your husband by your side whether you like it or not."

"You're right... I've blamed Jaime because of my own sins..." Layarah looked down at the floor. Everything Ros said was true. Jaime has tried to get close to her and she ignored him. Layarah rose from her seat and embraced Ros into a warm hug. "Thank you."

Jaime was eating with his brother after having a fight with Layarah once again when they returned to the capital.

"You new hand, it's nicer than the old one." Tyrion said as he was cutting up his boar sausage before looking over at his squire Podrick. "Wouldn't you agree, Pod?"

"Is it solid gold?" Podrick asked.

"Gilded steel. You're not eating." Tyrion spoke, noticing his brother didn't pick up his fork. "Why is no one eating? My sister not speaking to me and my brother starves himself." Tyrion spoke, cutting up his sausage.