Blood Queen

Jaime had escaped yet he was caught again

Jaime had escaped yet he was caught again. His hands were tied as the Stark man rode his horse. Men yelled and screamed at him, cursing him for killing one of the guards yet he ignored it.

"Kill the fucking King's Slayer!" A northerner yelled.

"Hand him!" One spat. The men started to slam their fist at Jaime causing him to let out a grunt.

"You'll die today."

"Justice for the Karstark!" Another yelled. Jaime had a smirk resting on his face hearing all the yells. He found it funny how killing one man would make these men so angry. The men attacked Jaime till he slipped from mud, he cursed under his breath. He soon got up when an older man with white hair came fourth.

"Get back! I want his head!" He yelled. Yet the Stark men pulled out their swords stopping the older man. "Any man who stands between a father and his vengeance asks for death." Jaime hummed. He figured the older man was the guard's father.

"Lord Karstark, this man is our prisoner." Lady Stark said, making her way to the crowd.

"This monster killed my son." The man spat his eyes filled with anger and vengeance.

"And he knows the truth of my son being crippled. He will answer for his crimes, I promise you, but not here." Lady Stark said sternly.

"I will have his head and if you try and stop me–"

"YOU WILL STRIKE ME DOWN?" Lady Stark yelled her eyes wide. "HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ME, SER?" Lady Stark questioned bitterly her eyes hard. She never liked being threatened by a man who thought he could do anything he liked since he was a lady. "I AM THE WIDOW OF YOUR LIEGE LORD EDDARD STARK! I AM THE MOTHER OF YOUR KING!"

"And where is our King now?" Lord Karstark questioned.

"You know very well. He has gone to the crag to accept the surrender." Lady Stark yelled.

"Aye, gone to the crag, but not to negotiate . He brought that foreign bitch with him." Lord Karstark spat.

"How dare you?!" Lady Stark yelled bitterly, her eyes wide from shock.

"Threatening my Lady is an act of treason." Brienne of Tarth shouted, gripping her sword. Brienne had joined the Stark after Lord Renly had passed, she had taken Lady Stark as her new Lady and protected her.

"Treason? How can it be treason to kill Lannisters!?" Lord Karstark yelled, glancing at Jaime who was already looking at him.

"I understand your grief, my Lord, better than most. I understand it but in the name of the son, the King in the North, stand down. "

"When your son returns, I will demand this murderer's head." Lord Karstark said bitterly, glaring at Lady Stark.

"Wise men don't make demands on Kings."