Lannister Arrival

"AHH UHH

"AHH UHH." I screamed as I pushed, Ros patting my forehead with a wet cloth as wet nurses helped me push my son out. I have been in labor for about 3 hours, this was the most painful experience I've ever been through and I only wished for it to end. He was going to be here, in my arms but this hurt like hell. Ser Barristan waited out my chamber making sure no one came in. "I CAN'T, PLEASE." I yelled and pleaded, the pain felt like my insides were being pulled out.

"Push, my Lady. Push." The wet nurse instructed. I glared at the wet nurse. She was an older woman, she must have experienced this before.

"You've experienced this before have you not!?" I then screamed again as pain started form in my stomach. I pushed and pushed as my sheets began to be covered by blood. "AUHHH AUHH." I yelled and screamed. My hair stuck to my forehead. The pain was terrible, I moaned and groaned as I pushed and yelled out of agony.

"AUUH UHHH" I yelled as my hands gripped onto Natalies.  "UHHH, JUST GET HIM OUT!"

"I can see the head, my lady. Push."

"AUHHHHH AUHHH." I screamed, I pushed the final time before I heard cries. I let out an eausting sigh.

"It's a boy, my lady." The wet nurse said. I let out a relaxing sigh as I shut my eyes. They cleaned my son before handing him over to me. He had golden hair with pale skin like me. Tears began to form into my eyes as I saw Jaime in him. Yet he had my nose, I grinned remembering the conversation months ago.

"Vhaegal... Vhaegal Lannister." I grinned as I cradled him. I looked up at Natalie to see tears in her eyes. "Get Ser Barristan." Layarah commanded the wet nurse as she finished stitching her up. The wet nurse nodded before curseying and outside my chamber. Seconds later Ser Barristan entered the room, his eyes looking at the Vhaegar.

"Having a high Valryian name could be trouble yet Vhaegal suits him." Ser Barristan said as he smiled looking down at Vhaegal. Vhaegal let out a soft sound picking his hand up in the air. I placed my finger onto his little hand which he gripped on .

"He is the blood of old Valyria, and someday he will become the King of the Seven Kingdoms." I said, looking grinning at my son. He will be a King some day and I will forge him into the man he needs to be. Sansa soon entered my room with a smile on her face. She shut the door before walking over to me, her eyes stayed on the child.

"A boy." I said.

"So innocent, he looks like Lord Jaime." Sansa said as I hummed agreeing with her. "What's his name?" Sansa asked.

"Vhaegal, first of his name... heir to the Iron Throne." I said looking at my boy. Sansa looked shocked with the words I just said, I know it was treason claiming my son to be the heir of the Iron Throne since of the age of 10 I swore to Robert Baratheon I would not fight my claim to the throne, so any male born heirs that I have will have no claim to the Iron Throne.