→42. ❝Little bitch❞

Everyone settled around the dining table
Kaira was thinking; should she apologise or not. On one hand she wants to apologise, but on the other, she is asking herself, that the fault is not her's then why should she?

She came back to her sense when Abhishek said
"You shouldn't be this much egoistic , arrogant and rude kaira. Like your dad"

Kaira gazed at him.

"Means, she had messed up with you also?" Kairav and Rey asked together.

"Somewhat" Ananya said.

Kairav and Rey give her a "why" look. She ignored them.

"Egoistic? Arrogant and rude? Seriously?" Kaira asked with cold voice, also with widening eyes.

"Yes" Mr. Kundrra replied.

"You should hear this, that day I was walking at the side of the road, I very well remember about that. It was she who was about to hit me, instead of asking sorry for that, she was yelling at me. And when I yelled back at her *To Mr and Mrs. Kundrra* your son *To Abhishek, Sarah and Ashwin* Your brother aka My dad yelled at me calling me little bitch and rat. Seriously? Do I look like bitch or rat? Okay! Leave that. And when I came here for the first time, it was them, *Pointing towards Karan and Sarah* who started, I tried my level best to control my anger, till now I haven't ever tried to controlled that. But that day I did. And they were yelling at me without any pause, do you expect me stay calm? Huh? Tell me. I've never started anything by myself,. But I agree, I shouldn't use that type of words. And I'm extremely sorry for that. But now you're saying that I'm egoistic. Seriously?" She said everything in one go, with a cold voice, along widened eyes.
And now she was breathing heavily.

"I shouldn't say that. I'm SORRY!" Abhishek said.

"Making fun of me?" Kaira asked raising her both eyebrows in frustration.

Everyone except kaira chuckled.

"By the way that was not funny" kaira said narrowing her eyes.

"Ya that was not." Sarah said.

"Then why were you laughing?" Kaira asked.

"Aise he." Everyone said together.

Kaira took a deep breath to control her anger.

"Listen princess , you should control your anger." Karan said.

"Look who is saying that." Ashwin said.

" Karan, that's your female version that won't change." Abhishek said.

Karan smiled feebly.

After dinner everyone went to their respective rooms. Kairav and Rey sleep in separate rooms. Kaira with TejRan. Karan was laying on the bed. He was wearing a vest. Karan beside him. They were chit-chatting. Tejasswi was in washroom.

"Who told everything to Mummy?" Kaira asked.

"Me , I said everything to her" he replied.

"But why didn't you told her everything?" Kaira asked again.

"Dad, I'm sorry for that." Kaira added.

"That's fine princess," Karan said kissing her forehead.

"But still" kaira said while gazing at him.

"Leave it, let's not talk about it" Karan said again.

"But listen, try to control your anger and everything. You can do that and about that words, I'll not say don't use that words, use that as per situations. I hope you know in what type of situation." Karan said.