→11. ❝Agreed❞

Author's POV

Morning At kundrra Mansion.

Abhishek was sitting on the couch on the living room well dressed up. Abhay came.

"Morning dad." Abhay wished him.

"Morning." Abhishek wished him back.

"Where's darling?" Abhay asked.

"Abhay!" Abhishek sternly said.
Abhay laughed.

"She's only yours. Only yours I know that Dad." Abhay said.

"Better." Abhishek said glaring at him.

After some time, Others also came. Everyone settled in the dining room.

"Karan" karan's Dad called him.

"Dad! Okay I'm ready. Take your decision. I'm Okay with it." Karan said and left.

Everyone was happy except Ashwin and Abhishek.

Abhishek stood up from his seat and made his way to Karan .

"Karan, stop." Abhishek said from behind him.

Ashwin also came.

"Bhai? What happened?" Karan asked.

"Bhai. Are you sure about that?" Ashwin asked.

"Haa. Even I want to ask that. Are you sure?" Abhishek asked.

"Bhai you only told me, everyone is not happy, when it comes to me. After she left me I'm not happy. In these years I was living like a living dead person. She's my happiness, she is my peace , My happiness and my peace is not with me now. If I can be happy at least Let them be happy Meri nai shaadi karni ki waja se family to Khush Hogi . That's why." Karan said. Then he settled in the car and left to his office.

"I hope he will be happy with his decision." Abhishek said and went inside.

"Bhabhi can't do all that. Sometimes eyes do say lie." Ashwin said to himself.

Ashwin was in deep thoughts. He never believed Tejasswi can do all that. Also he was never liked the agreement of Karan for the marriage. He was on the rooftop sitting on the couch. Varun, Sara came.

"Bhai?" Sarah called him.

Ashwin gazed at her. Before he could say something Ananya came there.

"Ashwin you're here? What happened to you? I've searched you in the whole Mansion." Ananya said. She was little sad for him, for his behaviour.

Ashwin was about to say something.

"And for god's sake stop telling me it's nothing." Ananya interrupted.

"Bhai, what happened please tell the truth?" Varun asked.

"Varun, You guys go to bed. It's already late." Ashwin said.

"Ashwinnnn" Ananya clenched her teeth.

"Bhai, what is all happening here? Tell me if you're comfortable telling me." Varun said.

"Ashwin, I also don't know. I know karan bhai's wife name Tejasswi only. And I don't know anything about them. What has happened between them? Why everyone hates her so much?" Ananya said.

"Have seat." Ashwin said.

They'll settled down in the couch.

Author's POV

Author's POV

Vaishnavi's father is a Businessman in Mumbai. Vaishnavi have lived in a village of Maharashtra. Also that village was not developed. The people of that village is still at old thinking. As Vaishnavi is daughter of a rich man; She got the opportunity for education. She loves her native people so much. And she loves Tejasswi so much. Tejasswi is an orphan. She lives with Vaishnavi's dadi as servant. Everyone still likes Tejasswi. Vaishnavi studied at Mumbai staying with her dad. Her mom and dadi lives at Village. They're the rich people in that Village. Now vaishanavi have completed her studies. She's in love with a boy named Abhishek kundrra. Both their parents Okay with the marriage. And they decided to keep the wedding in their village. For now, kundrra's are coming to this village for the Haldi, Sangeet and the auspicious occasion 'WEDDING'.

So at Vaishnavi's Mansion..

Arrangements for their arrival are started.

Let's what all has happening....🤔

"Arreh, keep that flowers Little more upward." Vaishnavi's mom said.

The workers are doing great job but Vaishnavi's mom is tensed so she's irritating them also ( 😭🤣😶 lol)

"Tejasswi" Vaishnavi's dadi called her.

"Haa? Dadi did you called me?" Tejasswi enquired arranging the flowers in the floor.

"You go and check Vaishanavi. They can arrive at anytime. Go go." Vaishnavi's dadi said

"Haa. Dadi I'm going" Tejasswi said and made her way towards Vaishnavi's room. She knocked the door.

"Come in." Vaishnavi said from inside the room.

She entered. "Didi, you look so beautiful." Tejasswi said.

"Thank you." Vaishnavi said and kissed her cheek.

"Okay didi, I'll call you when jiju arrives." Tejasswi said. Vaishnavi blushed little.

After some time kundrra's arrived.

"Welcome. Come and have seat." Vaishnavi's dad said.

"Tejasswi, bring something for them."  Vaishnavi's mom said.

"Haa main lati Hoon " Tejasswi came with some snacks and drinks. She served them.

"I'll call didi." Tejasswi said.

Vaishnavi's parents nodded.

I know there's much not in this chapter

I know there's much not in this chapter. But some of the chapters will be boring like this. The next chapters will be continued of flashbacks. Please adjust with all these.

 Please adjust with all these