→23. ❝Innocent people are not stupid. They're just innocent than we think!🙂❞

It's a Friday Night.. the kundrra mansion was decorated with candle lights beautifully. There was a huge number of expensive cars were parked in parking lot. From the front of entrance of the Mansion Mr and Mrs kundrra welcoming the guests who are here for attending the Reception of Tejran and Abhinavi.

Karan is talking to his colleagues. Tejasswi was getting ready in her room.
Sandra, Ankita and rohan entered inside

TejRan's room.

Ankita closed the door.

"What happened?" Tejasswi asked.

"You're asking us what happened?" Ankita asked angrily.

"Why?" Tejasswi asked again.

Ankita broke down infront of Tejasswi. She kept her palm over Ankita's shoulder.

"Karan loves my daughter and she too loves him. Why you came between them? What was the need for that? You came and messed up everything" Ankita said crying.

"Actually, dad and mom..." Tejasswi didn't got words to say further.

"Why?" Ankita said again.

"Mummy, Mummy calm down. Please clam down" Sandra said and made Ankita stand.

"You go and get ready. Don't say anyone about all these. Rohan take her" Sandra said.

Ankita left the room along with Rohan. Sandra turned to Tejasswi.

"It's nothing. She wants me to marry karan. But it didn't happened. She believes no one can take care of me as he do. It's her last wish." Sandra said.

"Last wish?" Tejasswi asked with teary eyes.

"Mummy have cancer. No one knows about that. Within three months she'll be no more. So before dying she wanted to see me happy and start a family with karan" Sandra said along with tears rolling down from her cheeks.

"I didn't know about all that. I don't know he loves you. I'm sorry for that." Tejasswi apologised.

"Dad was the one who proposed his wish. And I don't have any decision in that. I'm sorry Sandra I didn't knew anything about it. Iss Maine Meri koi galti nahi hai " Tejasswi added crying.

"Tejasswi, it's Okay." Sandra said keeping her palm over Tejasswi's shoulder.

"No Sandra, he loves you. It's true. He never loved me. That's why he was always rude to me and so soft for you. I'm not equal to his standard. You're so beautiful, you've studied a lot. You're match for him. You're his one. Not me." Tejasswi said crying.

"Tejasswi I-" Sandra was interrupted by Tejasswi.

"Don't say anything. When i stay with him, everyone have lose. He doesn't love me at all. I don't deserve him. I'm a curse main jiske bhi Zindagi Mein aati ho unke jindagi barbad kar deti hun . I snatch his happiness . But he do loves you, he will be happy with you." Tejasswi said with broken heart.

Sandra hugged her. Tejasswi hugged her back. Sandra smirked and had a victory smile in her lips.

'That's it! you are so stupid. Only tears can make you down. I knew it. How Stupid. Now Karan is mine. Only mine. I'll not let anyone take him away from. His everything will be mine. How fool you are that before thinking about yourself your thinking about others happiness'
Sandra thought evil.

Tejasswi pulled back from the hug.

"I'll do something for you guys. I'll leave so soon. Then you both can start a new family together .He'll be so happy. He will be means I will be happy. For me only his happiness matters the most" Tejasswi said with a fake smile.

Sandra was about to say something, Someone opened the door. It was Mrs. Kundrra. Seeing someone opening the door Tejasswi quickly wiped her tears.

"Tejasswi, come dear." Mrs . Kundrra said.

"Okay maa I'm coming" Tejasswi said. Mrs. Kundrra left.

Both Sandra and Tejasswi came out of the room. They're descending the steps, karan was talking to his Friends, he noticed her. His eyes were fixed on her. Tejasswi was looking just like an angel.

"Hoii Where are you lost?" One of his Friend asked smirking.

(Her name was Anushka.)

"N-no where!" Karan said with reddish cheeks.

"Oh my God! Kiya main Sapna dekh rahi hoon? The Karan kundrra  is blushing." Anushka said being surprised.

"Just shut up Anushka!" Karan said glaring.

"What you mean by shut up?" Akash asked smirking.

"Enough! Tell me when are you both going to invite me for this occasion of yours?" Karan asked.

Akash and Anushka blushed.
(They're couple)

"arreh, introduce your wife to us na!" Anushka said trying to cover up.

Karan chuckled. At the time Mrs kundrra took Tejasswi near karan!

"TIMING!" Karan said.

"Hmm?"Tejasswi raised her eyebrows.

"Nothing, they're my Friends. Meet Anushka, Akash! They both are couple." Karan said.

Tejasswi smiled at them. They reciprocated that.

"And Anushka ,Akash meet Tejasswi , Mrs Tejasswi kundrra my wife .

They smiled at Tejran .