→4. ❝ Helpless Tejasswi❞

Next Morning.

Kaira was sleeping peacefully hugging Tejasswi's waist while keeping her head in tejasswi's chest. While Kairav was sleeping on his Bed .

Alarm rings, Tejasswi woke up. The time was 5.00 AM.

She smiled Adore at her kids. She placed gentle kiss on their forehead. Due to this Kairav woke up.

"Morning mumma" Kairav said in his morning voice while rubbing  his eyes with his back of hand.

"Good Morning my boy" Tejasswi wished him back.

She stood up from the bed and made her way towards the washroom. She did her Morning chores and made her way towards kitchen. Kairav helped her in cooking..

At 8.00 AM

"Kaira, get up you're getting late" Tejasswi shouted From the kitchen.

"Baby, go and wake her up" she added.
Kairav nodded and made his way to their bedroom. He saw she was in deep slumber. He shook her two-three times. She didn't budge. So he took a glass of water from the jug which was kept on the table near them.

"Sorry, kaira " he muttered.

Then he threw the glass of water upon her. She woke up with a jerk.

"MUMMMYY" She screamed.

Staring her expressions, Kairav burst out laughing. Kaira noticed him. Her expressions turned to anger. She gritted her teeth.

"You asshole how dare you" she shouted
Kairav stepped back.

"listen, kaira don't curse how many times I have told you" he said still moving back.

"What should I listen? Huh?" She asked angrily.

Not even waiting a second, he ran outside towards Tejasswi and then hide behind her.

"Arreh, what happened?" Tejasswi asked.

"Look at myself, what has your prince has done to me..!" She replied angrily.

"Kairav, what have you done to my angry bird? You can't do this to her. Say sorry to sorry" Tejasswi pretend to be angry.

" But mumma she said me asshole " said Kairav.

"Kaira what is this ? How can you say that ? " Tejasswi said angrily.

" I'm sorry Mummy I didn't mean it that was just a action reaction " said kaira

" Hmm good that you realised I don't want to hear any curse from you next time now say sorry to your brother " said Tejasswi

"I'm sorry Kairav " kaira said

"My good girl now come on Kairav say sorry to you sister " Tejasswi said

Kairav nodded.

"UGH! Enough" kaira said angrily plus irritated.

"You guys are making fun of me. And do you think I'll believe you" kaira added.

Tejasswi and Kairav chuckled.

"Okay..! Now You go and get fresh then have your breakfast. I've to go. Bye"
Tejasswi said and kissed their forehead.

"Bye, Mummy/mumma" kaira and Kairav said waving their hands. Tejasswi waved back. She then left the house after grabbing her bag.

Tejasswi was checking the cafe and correcting everything

*I've mentioned that she's working in a cafe*

Suddenly a voice came "Tejasswi"

She looked up "sir, did you called me?" Tejasswi asked.

"Ya, actually with this cafe were on sale. A large company have bought this. So they're thinking to fire up the old workers and appointing the new one who are from their another big Cafe. So you should find another job" her boss completed.

 So you should find another job" her boss completed

How was the Chapter? Let me know in Comments. Guys let me tell you one thing, that there's not much happening in karan's side. So you'll get Tejasswi side  for sometime.