→7. ❝Kaira❞

"Let's talk inside" I said and made my way to the house. They both followed me.

I settled on the couch. I told them everything detailed. And I kept my hand on my forehead.

"What to do now?" Kairav asked.

"I don't know" I replied.

Tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Mumma, why are you crying for that?" Kaira asked hugging me.

"Mumma, it's not the only work in this Earth. You can do everything." She added while pulling back from the hug.

"What I can do? I've just studied till 12th. What I'm gonna do now?" I asked.

Tears rolled down from my cheeks.

"Mumma" Kairav called me.

"Mumma, you can do everything. Just believe in yourself. You are a super woman. Giving birth to two children, feeding them, supporting them nurturing them.. all alone. Without anyone's support, not even your husband's. It's not easy. You've done all these. It's not a big deal for you to make yourself. Mumma, you're extraordinary. Why are you crying for a small thing that you didn't find any Job? Isn't it Funny? Mumma you're great. Your the best mumma in the world anyone could wish for . We are the luckiest children in the whole world that's why we got a mother like you . Please don't worry about anything. You know what to do. Just think. You're not weak. Your the strongest woman I have ever seen .You know which work is suitable for you. Think about it." She completed.

Then she kissed my cheeks and Kairav too.

Then both went outside leaving me alone.

Karan's POV

Today, Sara and Varun is coming. And pintu is also coming.

I was sitting on the couch working on my laptop.

"I'm so excited" Abhay said excitedly.
I smiled at him.

"For Pintu?" I asked with a smile.

He nodded with a grin.

"Chachu, we are also coming to airport" amaya said with a pout.

"Haan" Abhay said.

"They're coming here only." Bhai said settling himself in the couch.

"Let it be bhai." I said.

"Bhai, no need of it. What about school?" Ananya asked.

"That's true." Bhabhi said entering the living room with coffee and snacks.

"Mommy, please" both Abhay and Amaya said at the same time.

"No" Ananya and bhabhi said together.

I chuckled.

"Chachu please" they requested me.
I was about to say something but Ananya started.
"Bhai, Sara Varun and Pintu will stay here for sometime still, they'll take a long day-off in the name of Pintu. So no need. I know they'll go to school on next Monday" she Completed.

"So no need to take a day-off. Go to school" bhabhi said.

"Fine" Both said irritated. And made their way to their room.

"Why?" I asked.

"You don't know anything Karan" bhabhi said.

"Ya he is a kid" bhai said sarcastically.

"Of course. Not like you" bhabhi said

I and Ananya chuckled.

"By the way, where's Ashwin?" Bhai asked.

"He's sleeping." Ananya said.

"Oo nice" i said sarcastically.

All chuckled.

Sometime later..

I saw Abhay and Amaya coming down with a frown.

Everyone was sitting on the couch having coffee.

"Kiddos, they're coming evening. Actually, they missed the Flight. We'll go evening. Okay?" I said.

"Pakka promise?" Amaya asked.

"Promise" I said with a smile.

            New character 😪💀

            New character 😪💀

Sara Varun Sehgal. Wife of Varun. Blood sister of Ashwin. Cousin of Karan.
She was living in Canada. Attitude ki dukan, she lived with Nigams. No one ever raised voice on her. If she wants something, by hook or crook she'll get it. Hate middle class people. Have a son of 3 years. Age 26

Varun Sehgal. Husband of Sara. He's Down to earth. Loves Sara and his son so much. Age 28

I know chapter was boring but you've to bare all these for main scenes.