→14. ❝First night❞

Guys I'm repeating again, there are a lot of parts pending in Flashback. So I'm skipping some parts which are not important

 So I'm skipping some parts which are not important

Karan's Dad proposed their wish. Vaishnavi's family accepted heartily. Because they loved Tejasswi as their daughter. Infact more than their daughter they loved Tejasswi. And after Tejran's wedding they're leaving to Mumbai.

Tejran's wedding.

It was on the same mandir where Abhishek and Vaishnavi's wedding were held. Karan was not interested. He accepted to marry her; cause he wants his mom and grandma be happy. But he's ready to give a chance to this life,to her. Karan tied mangalsutra in tejasswi's neck. They took blessings from elders. And finally it was the time for leaving. Tejasswi hugged Vaishnavi's family tight and silently cried out in their shoulder. She pulled back from the hug.

"Take care of her." Vaishnavi's mom said almost with tears.

"I promise you, we will take care of your daughters very well. Maybe we can't take care of them as you do but we will try our best." Karan's mom said.

They smiled.

"Take care of Tejasswi well, it's okay if you didn't take care of her. It's totally fine." Vaishnavi's dadi.

Everyone Chuckled except Vaishnavi.

"Old hag" Vaishnavi muttered.

"And even I promise, there will be no problem can happen from her side." Vaishnavi's dadi said.

They smiled.

Later a crying session, they settled in the car. tejran, Sarah, Ashwin in one car. Others on another. Karan was driving the car. Tejasswi was sitting on the front passenger seat gazing the window. Tears were rolling down from her cheeks.

Tejasswi was sitting on the room of karan. Wearing a beautiful yet simple red coloured saree. She was nervous. Karan entered. Tejasswi started to sweat. She gulped down her saliva. Karan locked the door. He moved towards the bed and sat on it. Tejasswi was standing on his right side. She's gazing the floor.

"If you want to change. Change it and I don't like to share my bed with anyone." He said.

Tejasswi was shocked to hear that.

"It's Okay I'll sleep in the floor" Tejasswi said still gazing the floor.

He moved towards her. He kept his both hands on her shoulder.

" Look girl I don't accept you as my wife. I'm not feeling anything for you." Karan said

"And Don't say what happened between us to anyone " He added.

She nodded. His hands from her shoulder, travelled to her arms. He suddenly pulled her. She gazed him at widening eyes.

"Use your words." He said.

"Y-Yes" Teja said stuttering

"Better." Karan said rudely.

"You want to change?" He asked.

"I-i just changed right now." She replied.
He hummed. He made his way to washroom.

"It's my luck to marry him. I got a family. Ofcourse Vaishnavi didi, mom and sir are like my family. But we doesn't have any blood relation. Although, I'm servant there. Now.... He's my husband. I never thought I'll be a wife of a rich man and will get a good family" She said to herself.

Just then Karan came wearing a towel around his torso. tejasswi felt embarrassed gazing him so she looked aside.

"I-i want to sleep. Give me a blanket." She said still turned.

Karan made his way near the cupboard,. He opened it and took out a thick blanket and give her that. Karan spread the blanket over the floor. He gave her a pillow and a soft blanket to her. Tejasswi layed down covering her with the blanket.

"First Night!" She muttered sighing heavily.

Later karan also slept in the bed.

Next Morning..

Around 5 Tejasswi woke up. She was confused to do what. She doesn't have any clothes. She sat on the floor not knowing what to do.

Alarm rings.

Karan woke up. He turned on the lights.

"You woke up?" Karan asked.

"I want to take bath. I've no clothes to wear." Tejasswi said.

"Hmm. It's over the closet. You wear saree right?" He asked.

She nodded. "Go" he said.

She stood up and took out the clothes.

To be Continued..
How was the Chapter?
Comment your reviews !!

How was the Chapter? Comment your reviews !!