→28. ❝Realisation❞

Author's POV

By saying all that, she stepped out from the Mansion. It started raining; She started to walk through the road. By walking she reached her home. She was fully wet.

"Kaira baby, what happened?" Tejasswi asked coming towards her.

"Nothing, It's just I got wet in rain." Kaira replied.

"Mummy, you know You're the best. I Love You itnna saraa." Kaira said and hugged her tight.

"Baby, are you Okay?" Tejasswi asked worried plus lovingly.

"Yes Mummy I'm totally fit and fine, let me change this." Kaira said.

And made her way towards her room making Tejasswi confused. Kairav who was moping the floor.

"What happened to her?" Tejasswi asked confused.

"Don't know Mumma" Kairav replied confused.

Kaira's room.

"I'm worthless such an useless.. Not Lucky. Dream? It's for the people who are lucky not like me. I expected a little. I'll never expect ever again. Why god why ?? Why my life is like this ??" Kaira muttered.

Tears made its way from her eyes. She sneezed.

"Kaira," Kairav entered calling her. She quickly wiped her tears out. And turned towards him.

"Are you Okay?" He asked.

"Hmm. Coach scolded me." She said lowering her sound.

"Oh that? It's Okay. You come not before changing. Okay?" Kairav said and left.

Kaira changed her clothes and wore a black t-shirt and jeans shorts. And made her way towards Tejasswi who was in kitchen decorating a cake. Tejasswi noticed her.

"What happened to you? Did your coach scold you? Kairav told me." Tejasswi asked.

Kaira nodded. Tejasswi was sitting on a stool. Tejasswi moved the cake away from her. Pulled kaira to her lap; hugging her from behind Tejasswi started.

"Your coach is your teacher, if the teachers scolds you for your mistake that means the next time you do better. Don't be sad for that." Tejasswi said.

"Still don't be sad." Tejasswi added.

Kaira turned and hugged her.

"I love you so much mumma" she muttered.

Tejasswi smiled.

"Your loving her without me?" Kairav asked coming from the backyard.

"Haa, get lost." Kaira said kissing her
Cheek. Tejasswi chuckled.

"I also love you so much Mummy." Kairav said and hugged both of them tight.

At kundrra Mansion..

Karan was sitting on the couch doing nothing.

"Can you please tell me why did you guys stop me from going to office?" He asked annoyed.

"Listen, Sandra she haven't got married yet right? So we fixed her for you." dadi said.

"Sandra?" Karan asked shocked.

"Hm. Sandra. They're coming today evening." Mrs. Kundrra said

Karan hummed.

One day later..

Tejasswi's POV

I was so terrified seeing Sandra, Rohan and their mom. And I got to know the truth; they just fooled me. Sandra's mom isn't a patient. She didn't had cancer. I was thinking, do Karan really loves her? I really don't think so!! She said they're married. Is it true? I don't know. Am I a fool ? No not just a fool biggest fool in this world,....

I felt my cheeks are wet. Yes there. It took sometime to realise I was crying. When I was returning from the market I saw them!... Kaira was with me.
I'll not go infront of karan. I'll not. Let them be happy atleast. Sandra just fooled me, it's Okay. Let them be happy. I'm Okay. This life, I've accepted heartily when I was carrying my children. I've cried a lot Was sad for a long time. But it's Okay, I'll never disturbed anyone again. Ever again. If something happens to me, there's no one for them. I'll not. I'll not!!

"Mummy, down to Earth!" Kairav said shouting. Kaira was glaring at me.

"What happened mumma?" Kaira asked.

Let me tell you this, it's the same way of his dad.

"Again where you got lost mumma?" Kaira asked.

"No where." I replied shaking my head.

"Now tell me, what has happened to you? Last day when you returned from the market, you're like this. Tell me, did someone insulted you? Or said anything Bad about you ?" Kaira asked sternly.

I pulled her infront of me and hugged her tight. I feel so comfortable in her shoulder. Always! I felt relieved.

"Mummy, who was they? you are crying because of them? They are the reason behind your tears and sad life ?" Kaira asked.

"About whom you're talking?" Kairav interrupted.

"Kairav, please not now. I'll tell you everything clearly later. Don't interrupt now." Kaira said calmly yet coldly.

"Mummy, why are you crying? Please say me I want to know. Please share it with me" Srishti asked softly caressing my hairs.

"I'm Okay. Woh, it's just I remembered something. That's it nothing else. Don't worry baccha" Tejasswi replied trying to control her tears.

"Mummy, I know if you have any problem we can't solve it. But trust me, when you share this to us, you maybe relieved. Didn't you heard this, if you share happiness, that will double and if you share sadness you'll be better. Now be a good girl and say what's troubling you" Kairav said.

"Philosopher!" Kaira muttered.
I chuckled.

"Well, that's true." I said pulling back from the hug.

"Ya, Mummy is with me." Kairav said hugging me.

"Oh ya I know that!" Kaira said rolling her eyes

How was the Chapter?

Comment your reviews.

Stay tuned for more updates 👀💫