→1. ❝I can't hate you❞

At a Mansion.

A Man was taking push-ups. He was drenched in sweat. Still he was taking push-ups. He stood up when the door opened when a boy and girl came. Man smiled at the children. "Chachu, come" small girl said. "I'm coming. Don't you have school today? Abhay?" Man asked.

*The boy is revealed to be Abhay and the small girl is Ashwin and Ananya's daughter Amaya kundrra.*

"Ya, we have. Mom called us for breakfast so thought to call you also." Abhay replied.

"I'm coming. Go and have breakfast" Man replied with a Smile.

The children left the room.

*That Man is Karan kundrra*

He took his clothes and left to the washroom. He turned on the shower. Along with shower, tears also came from his eyes!

"Why Tejasswi? Why you've done that to me? Why the hell on Earth I can't forget you? Why can't I hate you?" He asked himself.

He couldn't stop his tears. He can't cry infront of all; cause he doesn't want anyone to get sad due to him...
He cried for sometime, he came out of his room well dressed up. He descended the stairs. He gave a smile to everyone. Only he knows how much pain he hide inside it.

"Good Morning everyone" Karan wished them.

"Morning" Everyone said.

"Bhai, come and have breakfast" Ananya said sweetly.

"Umm Ya" Karan replied and sat on the chair. Vaishnavi served him.

"Karan, we want to talk you." Karan's dad said.

"Ya dad, tell me." Karan said.

"Is everything Okay about you?" Abhishek asked.

"What's wrong in me? I'm good" Karan replied casually while sniffing the Sandwich.

"We all very well know, you're not" karan's dadi said.

"What's wrong with y'all? Why are you talking like this?" Karan asked confused.

"Karan, we want y'all to move on. Forget her. She's a gold digger" Karan dadi said.

Karan clenched his fist and gritted his teeth. Karan's dadi continued;

"So, let me tell you one thing. You are still young. You've still life to live. So we are saying to get you marr-" Karan cuts her off.

"Dadi, I wouldn't like to repeat. I'm not interested in marriage. I wouldn't like to fool myself again. Please leave.. just leave alone." He stood up.
"Mom, I'm leaving". He completed and left to his office.

 He completed and left to his office

Now, Karan is sitting in a room. He was drinking alcohol. His two guards were standing near the entrance of the room. He took a bottle and gulped it in one go. He stood up from the chair and he broke a flower vase which was kept in the table. He started to break the things around him. His guards tried to stop him, but they couldn't.

"No. let go off me" Karan said.

The guards moved back. He gazed around the room, the room was full of Tejasswi's smiling pictures. The wall was full of her pictures. He moved towards the wall, he kissed her picture.

"Why? Why Did you did that? I can't hate you..! I can't forget you..! I couldn't move on.. Tejasswi.. I Miss You so much" He said to her picture.

As due to the alcohol, he fainted. His guards took him to the bed and made him lay on it.

"I feel pity for him" One of his guards said. "Even I do" Other guard said.

What you feel? How was the Chapter? Can you guess what's gonna happen next?

I will give small chapters for this story but with double updates ig 😂🗿😶

And this will be a short story 🌚✌️