→16. ❝Poor karan❞

"Let's go." He said and held her hand walked to where their luggages. He still didn't left her hand. They heard the announcement.

"Come fast we should go now" Karan said.
She nodded.

They settled in the Flight. Karan was near the window, Tejasswi beside him, and after her a man.

"Will I fall? If I fall down, what will happen? Will you hold me?" Tejasswi asked.

"No you will not ." Karan replied coldly.

"Then why did you kissed me? You kissed me right? So you've to hold me." She said.

He gazed her like she's something but not human type.

"What's the relation between them?" He asked smacking his forehead.

"That I don't know. You kissed me. So you've to hold me." Tejasswi said like a baby.

"Nothing will happen to you. I'll hold you okay" Karan give up atlast.

"Thank you." Karan said with a huge smile on her face.

"And don't disturb me again. Got it. Don't call me again." He said angrily.

She got sad. Karan wore his headphones.

The man which was sitting beside Tejasswi stared at her. He was a middle aged man. Tejasswi was wearing a pale blue coloured saree. It was sleeveless. And her pallu has moved a little so her cleavage is quite visible. That man stared at her, her cleavage for sometime. Tejasswi noticed that. She quickly made her clothes proper. That man kept his one hand over her thigh. She moved her legs and tried to remove his hands. Tears made its way from her eyes. She stared at karan. He was busy in watching the movie. That man started to Move his hand near her private part.

Tejasswi tapped karan's shoulder, he angrily took off the headphones and gave her a angry look. He noticed the tears in her eyes. Before he could ask something she showed him what's happening. Karan got angry.

"Tejasswi" he called her.

That man quickly took off his hand.

"You sit here." Karan said.

They exchanged their seats.

"YOU FUCKING ASS! I'LL SEE YOU LATER." Karan said glaring him. Then he turned to her.

"Don't worry. I'm here." Karan said wiping out her tears.

" From next Time don't try to expect from others In this types of situations try to stand by yourself and those those animals their place  . Your Strong enough for that . " Karan said

She smiled a little and nodded.

A Few Moments later..

Tejasswi gazed at the window. Karan noticed that she's searching something.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Dadi said, god and goddess stay at the sky. I can't see any of them. Arreh haa, it's night right? That's why I can't see. When we come back, come at day time. So I can see them right?" She said like a Innocent kid .

His expression was like 'someone please kill me'. He smacked his Forehead.

"My fate" he muttered.

It was Midnight.

The Flight take off. Tejran got down the Flight.

"My clothes?" Tejasswi asked.

"Ya that will come." Karan replied.

"What if someone took one of it?" Tejasswi asked.

"Just shut up. Your talking to much" Karan whispered angrily.