→19. ❝Drunken karan❞

Rohan and Ankita said everything to karan. He slapped Tejasswi infront of Everyone and he talked something that breaks her down. He then walked out of the mansion. At Night around 10.

Now Tejasswi was crying in their room.

Abhishek and Vaishnavi came. She's unaware of their presence.

"Teju" Vaishnavi called her out.

"Didi, I shouldn't do like that. Bhaiya, I'm sorry. I'm so sorr-" Tejasswi was interrupted by Abhishek.

"Why are you being sorry for?" Abhishek asked hugging her.

"You haven't done anything wrong." Abhishek said caressing her hairs.

"Dad and m-" Tejasswi was interrupted by Abhishek. He pulled back from the hug.

"Tejasswi, listen we all know about them. If you've slapped Rohan. I know there must be reason. We trust you. Don't worry! And about karan, you know him right? He's angry. He got angry on little things. He judge people so fast. Leave it. He did wrong. He shouldn't slapped you and talk like that with you. I'll talk to him. Don't cry dear." Abhishek said wiping her tears.

Tejasswi smiled a little. Abhishek just then noticed finger print in tejasswi's cheek.

"Is it Paining?" Abhishek asked.

"N-no. It's not." Tejasswi replied.

"Leave it. He's like that only." Abhishek said.

Mr and Mrs kundrra came.

"Tejasswi beta." Mr. Kundrra called her out.

She was about to stood up;

"It's Okay sit." Mr. Kundrra said.

"Were you crying?" Mrs. Kundrra asked.

"Ya mom" Vaishnavi replied.

"We will talk to him.he did very wrong by raising his hand on you" Mr. Kundrra said.

"Abhi, call him now. Where is he ? It's been a long." Mrs. Kundrra said.

"Mummy, I've called him. It's ringing but He isn't picking up." Abhishek said.

Just then Abhishek's phone rings. He picked up the call and talked.

"Okay thank you" Abhishek said and cuts the call.

"Actually, he's here. Fully drunken. It's his PA who called me and informed me about him now" Abhishek said.

"I'll bring him here." Abhishek added angrily and went out of the room.

"Maa, it's already late. Y'all go to bed." Tejasswi said.

"Don't worry. I'll not cry again" She added.

They smiled and left to their room not before wishing her goodnight. Abhishek took karan to his room.

"Bhai, Don't worry. I'll manage. You go to bed it's pretty late" Tejasswi said. Abhishek was about to say but Tejasswi insisted him to go; so he left. She then turned towards karan.

{Disclaimer: Extremely Mature Scenes Ahead⚠️. Skip/Don't read if you are not comfortable. Hate comments won't be tolerated.}

He quickly grabbed her waist; he connected their lips. It's not the first time he's kissing her so she didn't did anything. She just closed her eyes. He entered his tongue inside her mouth and explored every corner of her mouth. That was a deep passionate kiss. They pulled back due to the lack of breath. She stared at him for a time. And she then closed the door and locked it. She took him near the bed and made him lay down. While sitting on the floor near his foot She took off his shoes. He was continuously staring at her. She stood up and kept his shoes at a corner. She then closed the curtains of their room. It was raining outside .

Tejasswi felt a hand around her waist. She didn't budge. She stood there, karan rubbed his lips over her neck. He pulled her pallu and took off her saree leaving her in her underskirt. He unhooked her blouse. She felt butterflies in her tummy. He made her turn towards him; he pulled her closer and again kissed her lips. They closed their eyes. She responded to his every action. He picked her in bridal style without pulling back from the kiss and made her lay down on the bed. He took off his shirt. She moved her gaze away from him. He then layed down beside her and hovered over her. He started to kiss, suck and biting her jawline to neck. She bit her lower lip to control her moans. He opened the hook of her bra. Her eyes widened. He sucked one of her boobs and massaged the other. He bit her puffy nipples. She moaned "Mmmm ahhh". After torturing her boobs, he came little down. He started to suck her stomach. She moaned again. He kissed and bit her navel. He then took off her clothes completely leaving her naked. He took off his clothes also completely. He entered his d*ck inside her p*ssy. She screamed due to pain. He waited for her to adjust. After sometime, pain and pleasure hit her at same time. Their hips started to bounce. They had 2-3 rounds. He pulled out, and licked her juice. He kissed and bit her thighs. She moaned again and again. After some more time, he layed down beside her, he Covered them with blanket. He turned towards her, he pulled her closer to him without letting a gap between them. She felt him. He kissed her lips again and was sucking her lower lip. He pulled back. He kissed her forehead, both eyes, tip of her nose, both cheeks and pecked her lips. She was staring at him.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't slap you I Did very wrong. Forgive me." He said cutely.

Tejasswi got to know, whatever he did now was not with his own sense. She smiled.

"It's Okay." She said and pecked his lips. They both smiled. He kissed her cheek until he sleep. Tejasswi smiled at him.

"Tejasswi, I LOVE YOU" he mummer in his sleep. She was tired so she didn't heard it clearly .She signed and closed her eyes not before kissing his Forehead.

She signed and closed her eyes not before kissing his Forehead

To be Continued..

How was the chapter?

Go and pour some holy water 😏👌🏻 🏃‍♀️

Next chapter after 100+ votes, 20+ comment and 2+ new followers