→26. ❝The Good Meeting❞

2 Months leap.

Tejasswi's POV

It's been 5.30 pm. Kairav is here but where's this wild cat?

Author's POV

At Kaira's side..

She was sitting over a place in the bus stop. She was really depressed, angry. There was no one except her. There was raining not heavily, it's just there to keep the soil and the earth wet. A man came to the bus stop. He noticed the small girl sitting depressed. He Firstly thought to not interfere but his heart isn't allowing him to do it. So he asked the little girl.

"Dear, are you Okay?" He asked politely.
Kaira didn't replied.

"I can help you out, maybe." The man said little more politely.

"No You can't. No one can help me out. No one." Kaira said.

The man took a deep breath, kaira was sitting. He knelt down infront of the girl and kept his hand over her head.

"There's no problem in the prophecy, that can't be sorted out. It's just the thinking of person. You mustn't worry." The man said sweetly.

"Tell me. If I can help you out" He added.

Kaira never share her feelings to any other person. But she couldn't help herself from telling this stranger her problem.

"I wanted to join in the school boxing club. But the coach said no, because I don't have any guardian. I said I have guardian and it's my mom. But he insulted me infront of the students and they laughed at me. I don't care if he doesn't let me join, but he talked bad about Mummy. I can't bear all that words. He talked so badly." She said with reddish eyes full of anger.

"It's Okay,." The man said tenderly pressing his hand over her head.

"So you don't have dad?" Man asked.

Probably, when someone ask her this question, she lose her temper. But don't know why, she just shook her head.

"Is he alive? Then I think we can find him right?" The man asked.

"I don't know about him! I don't know anything about my dad. Not even his name." Kaira replied.

"Okay Okay don't worry" The man said.

"Listen, I can't do anything for the coach who said bad about your Mummy. It's you. You should reply him." The man said.

"Didn't I told you? No one can help me out. Only me, only I can help myself. But I don't know how help myself" kaira said.

"But, I can help you for replying him." The man said.

"How?" Kaira asked.

The man took a deep breath.

"I'm an ex boxer, my knee is fractured while practicing. And the doctor prescribed, if this again happened, I can't walk by my right leg. So I stopped it. I can train you, if you want. Give back to that man who talked bad about your Mommy " The man said.

Kaira felt like it's a dream. She couldn't believe it. She hugged the man tightly in excitement.

" Omgg really !! I can't believe it !! Thank you so much." Kaira said pulling back.
Suddenly, she thought something and frowned.

"Now what happened?" The man asked again.

"But what about the Fee?" Kaira asked.

"What can you afford, give me. Who said money is only the fees ? " He said.

"So you don't want money.?" Kaira enquired.

"I've it. More than I want. So give me what you can afford." The man said.

"My name is kaira, Your name?" She asked.

"Ashwin kundrra." Ashwin said.

"And this was nice meeting you." He added.

"Mee too." Kaira said.

"Meet me here at sharp 5. Your training starts from tomorrow." Ashwin said.

"Sure Coach!" Kaira said.

Ashwin smiled.

"Bye." Kaira said and ran to her home

" Kaira said and ran to her home