→22. ❝ Happiness ❞

At Night...

Everyone did dinner and went to their respective rooms.

TejRan's room.

Karan just now came out from the washroom, he was rubbing his face. Tejasswi entered and closed the door and locked it. She took her bedsheet, spread it over the floor.

"Tejasswi" karan called her out.

She gazed at him.

"Sleep on the bed from today." Karan said lowering his voice.

"It's okay, I'm fine with it I'll sleep here only I don't have any problem." Tejasswi said

laying down on the floor covering her blanket. He signed heavily. He also layed down beside her over the floor. She gazed at him, she sat straight. So did he;

"Tell me the truth, were you comfortable? Please I want to know the truth"  Karan  asked.

"I was! From airport, you've kissed me two times and from Paris when we were sitting on the bench you kissed me. I've responded to you. And from the restaurant also you kissed me. Did I ever complained to you? If wasn't comfortable I must have cried or have could beat you up you teached me self defending na. So you go to bed and sleep." Tejasswi said laying back the floor and Turned to opposite side.

"If you will sleep here then I'll sleep here only." Karan said.

"Aap bhi na!" She said turning towards him.

"I can't focus on any other things. I can't. I am always thinking about that. I couldn't stop myself from thinking about it." Karan said annoyed.

Tejasswi gazed at him for sometime. He noticed her that she's gazing at him.

"What?" He asked sadly plus annoyed.

"I love you!" Tejasswi said and crashed her lips against his. This was unexpected for him. His eyes were shot open. She didn't moved her lips so did he. She pulled back. He was staring at her with shocked eyes.

"I love you so much. More than anything else, more anyone else.your my whole world . And you're my husband. And I had that night with my husband my love of my life not any other man. When I love you, how can I be sad? I was comfortable. I really don't know, what was your feelings when you're doing that but I want feeling loved I feel like we was making love. But you don't have to care about it. And leave it. You sleep in the bed." Tejasswi completed.

Karan stared her. Tejasswi moved near his Face and kissed his Forehead for a long time showing her pure love, her care and everything which she have for him. He felt her love with closed eyes. 1000 years later, she pulled back. He opened his eyes. They both had an eye lock. Karan broke it.

"Go and sleep in the bed." Tejasswi said.

He nodded and laid down over the bed. Tejasswi smiled, she laid back; Karan turned off the lights. Karan smiled, he was happy indeed.

"I'll propose you so soon! I love you so much Tejasswi. I can't describe how much I love you " He muttered.

"Did you said something?" Tejasswi asked.

"N-no I slept." Karan replied.

Tejasswi chuckled. Both slept thinking about eachother.

 Both slept thinking about eachother