→27. ❝Fight❞

3 weeks later..

It was a Sunday. Around 10 kaira along with Ashwin was going to kundrra  Mansion.

"Coach,  I don't know why but I'm getting bad Vibes." Kaira said frowning.

"Arreh, why? Are you scared of me?" Ashwin asked.

" No Nothing like it. I'm feeling like something is Bad gonna happen that thought is making me sad." Kaira replied frowning.

"Trust me and come in. Nothing bad will happen" Ashwin said sweetly.

"Hmm. But Coach what happened to that place where you trained me before?" Kaira asked.

"That place is not safe. And there's home Gym in this Mansion." Ashwin replied.

Kaira nodded.

By walking they reached kundrra Mansion.

Karan was sitting on the sofa working on his laptop as always. Abhishek was beside him explaining the work.

"Bhai, do you saw Ashwin?" Ananya asked entering the living room.

"Now he's too busy isn't it?" Abhishek asked.

"Actually, bhai he is training a kid boxing. Do you know about it?" Ananya asked.

"Ya! He said." Abhishek replied.

Someone knocked the door. Ananya opened the door. Ashwin and kaira was there. He entered. Karan was shocked to see her.

"This girl? What is she doing here ?" Karan asked angrily getting up.

Kaira noticed him. Her eyes widened. She stared at Ashwin.

"Bhai, what happened?" Ashwin asked.

"What this arrogant girl is doing here?" Karan asked angrily again.

"You know her?" Ashwin enquired.

"That day when Sarah was returning from London. A girl misbehaved with us I told you  right? It's this piece of shit!" Karan said angrily clenching his teeth.

"Karan behave yourself" Mrs. Kundrra called him out. He turned.

"She is just a kid. What a language are you using?" Mrs. Kundrra asked sternly.

"Don't interfere in this mom. You don't know her . You little rat get lost from here!" Karan said angrily.

"Excuse me Mr ! Mind your language!" Karan said angrily.

"I'll not. What will you do huh?" Karan asked angrily stepping towards her.
Hearing his sound Others came.

"This girl?" Sarah asked.

"Ya! Ask your brother!" Karan said angrily glaring him.

"Little mouse what the hell are you doing here?" Sarah asked angrily.

"Sarah!" Varun tried to Stop her.

Kaira fisted her palm .

"Are you both insane?" Mr. Kundrra asked.

"She's a kid for God sake!" Mr. Kundrra added.

" She is Not kid she is a Piece of shit!" Sarah said.

"Mind your language." Kaira said again controlling her anger.

"Or else? What will you do?" Sarah asked.

"Ya we want to know, what will you do?" Karan supported.

Kaira was staring at them with full of anger.

"Bhai, Sarah! She's my student! I'm her coach. You shouldn't talk to her like this and consider her as a kid. Sarah? Bhai?" Ashwin said.

"You little bitch get lost!" Sarah said.

"Bitch? Me? Seriously? If you want to see bitch! Go and see in the mirror. Okay? And you and your brother from a long time calling me bitch , rat and mouse? Mind your language. It will be better!" Kaira said.

"And you Fucking Bitch! I'm not here to live! Next time when you call me little bitch or a rat. Remember this Fucking incident."
Kaira added.

And she turned to go but again turned to Mr. Kundrra

"I'm sorry! If my words hurts you. They started; I Completed." She said and
"Coach I'm sorry and thank you so much for the 3 weeks!" She said and left.

"Smart!" Abhishek muttered.

"Kuchh Jada he Over smart!" Karan corrected.

"I don't have any problem that kid said like it. I support her." Mr. Kundrra said.

Sarah and karan stared at him.

"Obviously, she's kid. Maybe 15 or 14 years! You both are fighting with a girl not even a girl. A small kid. Idiots!" Mr. Kundrra said.

How was the Chapter? Again fight 😈😂!

Comment your reviews.

Stay tuned for more updates 👀💫