[34]

C H A P T E R - T H I R T Y F O U R

Crashing in a wall.

The city's current temperature was kissing your delicate skin, giving shivers at you. Rubbing your hands together, eyeing Yoshi from the back. His neatly formed biceps is what you were weirdly staring right now.

It was a fortunate truth for you when no one even dared to dart a single stare or else they would announce you as his stalker or whatsover to themselves.

I mean, it's always impossible when no one cares about you, right? Seoul, is a big discourage place for you when it comes to personal, statuses stuffs. They never give a shit unless you'd do something to help them increase their pride.

Right now I need a miracle

Yoshi notices you without by his side so he stopped his track and turns around. This is the right time when he caught you staring at something. It was his formed biceps.

Welp, its not your fault why he wore a something fit for his body. So he cannot blame you, likewise.

It caught you off guard when he suddenly caressed your hair, daringly.

Hurry up now I need a miracle

The sight of his elegant face, starts to haunt you and your thoughts. Face was processing, eyes got widened and lips are lightly pursed, you did not care about your movements, wether or not, you had no other thing to do in this situation right now but to stare at his special facial features.

Not gonna lie, what you liked the most of his features is those rosy cheeks of his, you find it really really fragile, as if no one was allowed to touch it or otherwise it would turn into the opposite.

Stranded with you now

A sly smile crept up on his perfect shaped soft lips but screw on you, you haven't noticed it nor finds it very attractive. You are lost in thoughts.

He finds it weird when he realises, you are not moving even an inch anymore. He waves in front of your face. But seems like not working even to the fact that he kept doing the same thing in multiple times already.

"Y/N..?" , Faintly murmured, him.

I called your name but you're not around

He begun to snapped his fingers, hoping it would work or else he doesnt have any last option but to shake you aggressively. "Hey? Earth on Y/N!?" He chuckles at your scene.

I said your name but you're not around.

But, the question is, how could you dare to yourself to fight with him sometimes? Even to call him names. When, right now, in front of him, you realised, he was like a delicate person- or what you're even thinking. But it's true.

You cannot resist to have an argument with a guy like him. But, it's not a lie when sometimes he acted like a jerk. Not all the time he acted like that,but still, he once did hurt your feelings like a bullet crashed down on your heart.

You hated him? No,not at all. Yet.

I need ya, I need ya, I need ya right now.

"Hey Y/N you're lost in thoughts! Come on wake up! Don't you wanna go get an ice cream??"

"I- uh?? I- what? I mean-", Did I just fucking stuttered?.  You gulped in really hard. Wow, my saliva tastes so good- the fuck!. Your eyebrows knitted due to your recent thoughts, even though it wasn't been said out but still, it embarrassed you.

Who knows, if a mind ready was around as she or he read out your thoughts you had just said mentally?

It could an another embarrassment for you. Ughhhhhhh.