[23]

C H A P T E R - T W E N T Y T H R E E

TREASURE P.O.V

"Since we all know Nicholas is here now. He got transferred here which adding stress to us, let's be cautious and careful this time,also to keep Y/N safe everytime because I am ensure that they forced him to apply her to use him to Y/N and their plan will go smooth. But we should not let any of that happen, okay?"

Hyunsuk explained and discussed to the group (Except Jeongwoo) as they all nodded their heads. "But I wonder where Jeongwoo-Hyung is, right now. He has not came home yet." Junghwan pouted missing his closest member  as Mashiho ruffles the younger's hair.

"Aish, stop worrying about Woo. He isn't a baby like you anymore! So instead of worrying about him, let's just listen to leader's discussion, alright? And besides, Jeongwoo can defend and take care of himself though.. He doesn't studied martial arts for 4 years and worked out every morning only for nothing." Mashiho reassured the younger as Junghwan nods his head.

"Okay, back to the topic. So our biggest main plan here is to always accompany Y/N...do you all understand?" Hyunsuk asked the members as they nods their heads. Junkyu interfere, "But how can we be sure to accompany her, all the time if our main member for Y/N is not on himself??" Junkyu asked as he was talking about Yoshi.

Yedam ceased his forehead, "What do you mean by that?" He asked, confused. "Yoshi is treating Y/N in a bad way these days and we still have to find out the behind of all. But aside from that let's prioritise our main plan first, got it all?" Hyunsuk asked as they nodded their heads again..

"By the way, where is Yoshi?" Jihoon asked as he seemed unusual of Yoshi's presence not being with their side. "You are acting like it's new for you. Hello, Yoshi-hyung being cold with us is like a new normal for the 11 of us. " Haruto replied while chucking lightly.

"Right. Let's just give Hyung some right time to realize his mistakes and what he had done to us." Doyoung agreed with Haruto as they two high-fived. "They two would really share same brain cells." Jihoon pointed at the two young mans.

"More like, having a one brain cell." Jaehyuk and Asahi savagely spoke in unison as the others laughed. "Heyyy..." The two younger whined. "Okay, but...I'm still confused on WHY THE HECK IT'S A MUST FOR THEM TO FORCE NICHOLAS TO TRANSFER HERE JUST TO SUE MY COUSIN?!"Mashiho yelled as he stood up from the couch that they are sharing.

The members who where sitting beside him tried to clam him down but he was heavily breathing. "Yah. Calm down, Mashiho-hyung. Let's just trust the process, okay? Sit down, here." Junghwan said softly which Mashiho can't resist as he sat down.

"Mashiho calm down." Hyunsuk added as Mashiho tried to calm his self down. "I wonder what Y/N doing, right now." Junghwan added as 10 pair of eyes where on him which accelerates his heart in the meantime. "W-why are y-you all s-staring at me l-like that? I was j-just asking if a-any of you have know how's h-her health ..." Junghwan stuttered.

"Speaking of Y/N..." Asahi suddenly spoke out of nowhere and were talking about you, as his eyes fixated on his phone as his fingers ball into fist which alerted his members a lot.

"Why? What's wrong?" Hyunsuk asked, curiously. Asahi bit his bottom lip as he scanned each of his members reactions. Some are frightened, worried and curious. His face were blank as usual but his heart is beating so fast, afraid wether to click the video or not.

"Asahi, tell us..." Jihoon sternly spoke as Asahi shut his eyes close. When he re-opened his eyes his gaze automatically attached on his phone screen and a thumbnail of you getting bullied with your classmates laughing and with a caption "This would what everybody get if they are trying to flirt with treasure" , Asahi squinted his eyes on it as his blood starts to boil.