[29]

C H A P T E R - T W E N T Y N I N E

"You just can't return his feelings that easily. It's much harder for someone to hear and witness you dating when his feelings still remains as what it used to be just for you."

>>>

"Why? I mean..just why? You can't stand it if I'm dating one of your friends? Does it affect you? Can you please tell me the reason specifically?" You asked with your doe eyes, battling it. "Do you perhaps...like me?"

That would be so ridiculous to know..

RINGGGGGG

"Tonight 8:00 pm at the Han River Park." He lastly mumbled and gazed at you one last time before strolling out of the place, leaving you there. You gulped your saliva much hardly as ruffles your hair annoyingly.

"THIS IS A MESS!" You screamed.

>>>

"You really ended up in here? I thought you would not come." As usual, the soft voice of him straightforwardly asked you before taking a seat beside. You scooted away from him intentionally and clears your throat. "It's because I'm avid to know Mr. Kanemoto." You rolled your eyes at the end of your sentence.

Aaannnddd with that words of yours. Silence filled the air. More like dead silence and neither the two of you was dared to utter even a single mouth of words. You sat there feeling exhausted, while waiting for his answer.

After a while of the long silence. He spokes.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

Wait ..this line sounded familiar. Like I've heard the certain meaning of it before

You could never remember the meaning of it but you were thousand percent sure you knew it a certain long ago and someone used it for you.

There is it!

Ryoma used to say it once to you before and still until know you could not recall the meaning of those words.

"Of course it do. It's beautiful, trying to change the topic aren't you?" A sly small smile formed on you lips as you sighed. "I'm not bringing my lazy ass of here just for a goddamn pointless words from you, right? And you know that? So please tell me..."

You pleaded to him and tried to calm down by inhaling some air. "I cared for you a lot...do you know that? I did anything for the best of you, isn't it my affections and actions not enough to persuade you to think that I like you?" He asked you, staring deeply into your orbs as you tried to catch up with his words and soon realized it was a short confession.

H-he the fuck, what?!

Your eyes got widened and you slowly lifted up your eyes and gaze to him which he already is staring at you with a hint of sincere on his eyes. "Y-you what?!" You whisper-yelled, barely audible for it but he managed to hear it.

"I like-- No love you.." He stuttered.

"You...like...me? Is that..."

"Aish! Y/N!!!, Stop pretending to be blind and deaf to understand what I am saying!!" He groaned in annoyance and rose up from the bench and ruffles his hair. You chuckled on yourself, "Is that the reason?" Before you could even finished your words you found him glaring down at you which you just ended it up immediately.

"I.Like.You.. for a long time already!.." He stopped midway and exhaled.

"You are the reason why I quit at continuing my baddass side, you are my happy pill, seeing you there is enough to complete my day." He confessed.