[20]

C H A P T E R - T W E N T Y

You were hesitant the moment your Mom's voice recalled your mind as you looked at the noodle and to her back and forth. "Y/N? Hello?" She waved her hands in front of your face. If you'd accept the noodles then what about the consequences make from your Mom?

What if she'd really beat your up for just eating those. You sighed as you layed your head low, tired of everything.  You are always controlled like could  your Mom give you some freedom too to enjoy your life you wanted? Like hello, you aren't born to be controlled under her.

Kathy snapped her fingers at you, "Earth to Y/N." She mumbled as you immediately shook your head and blinked your eyes couple times. You titles your head to her, "Looks like something bothered you up. Are you fine?" Kathy asked you.

"H-huh? Yeah..I'm fine ..hhahaha." You just laughed the emotions off and pretends to be okay but you are burning inside. The sensation of your eyes that is obviously watery now making her gaze soften at yours as she pressed her lips into a thin line and was about to say something but when a teacher called her out and asked her some tasks.

"Song Nicole!"

"Yes?"

"Come here for a minute. I have some tasks to do for you this morning and please help out your classmates, and substitute your president at her position these days, she is sick." Her teacher respond as she immediately left you alone and went to her adviser.

You sighed as you continue to walk to your class. Asahi was about to call you out but when one of his fan blocked his way and showed him the chocolates she want to give to Asahi. "Asahi-oppa I bought chocolates for you." She smiled at him but Asahi's gaze were fixated on your walking figure.

He just sighed and accepted the girl's offer. "Oh my gosh! Asahi accepted my gift!" She squealed but Asahi did not care and continue to walk further. "Yah..Asahi! Where are you going?" Jihoon called out while chasing him. "To somewhere." He simply replied.

"We are preparin--"

"I'll just catch up...anyways, how much time left for us to spend?" Asahi asked him trying to change the topic while the two are still walking. "uh..." Jihoon glanced back at their other members who were struggling on their fans. He smirked, "Why? You got something to do?" He asked him making Asahi roll his eyes while he still following you.

"Just answer me, Hyung." He pleased as Jihoon dropped his smirk and glanced at his watch. "6:15." He responded as Asahi hummed in response, "Excuse me for a minute. I have to do something." Asahi said making Jihoon speechless before he walked out running after you.

~

You were about to reach your classroom and step inside but when a hand gripped unto your wrist and dragged you to somewhere else earning some stumble from you. Asahi let go of you as you glanced at him both eyes of yours are confused and annoyed.

"Follow me." He told and started to walked forward.

You frowned as you peeked your head left and right and saw students starts to whisper, their eyes are hating you making your anxiety to kick in. Asahi stopped at his tracks as his eye reached yours. "Aren't you coming?" He asked while watching the students whispering, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"But--"

"No buts..let's go." Without any warning he grabbed your hand and intertwined it with his soft ones before dragging you out. "Students are watching at us as started to hate me! You know I'm known as their easiest one to bully to--" "They would never bully you until you'll fight. Act like them, copy their moves and they will stop bullying you like a toy." He advised coldly did not took a glimpse of you.