[13]

C H A P T E R - T H I R T E E N

NEXT MORNING: TIME SKIP (FREE TIME)

"Y/N..."

"Y/N?"

"Y/N!"

You jolted up straight and opened your eyes. The first thing you saw is the boy with Tiger eyes and rosy cheeks. "Y-yoshi what are you d-doing h-here?" You stammered as you fixed your uniform collar and hair, even wiping the drool on your lower cheek.

You were peacefully sleeping due to the tiredness and frustration from the overlapping schedules and assignments your teacher gave you yesterday.

"Nothing. Just having some fresh air, sorry for waking you up." He chuckled to lessen the awkward atmosphere. "Ah. Ahaha. Um- then?" You stood up and dusted your knees and skirts.

You slept on a bench near the fish pond with mini water falls above earning some calming dripping noise from it which cause you to get easily to sleep and went into a deep slumber.

You were here now for an half hour because it is still too early in the morning and you choose to just stay here rather than staying at your classroom with no students inside. Timing, the sun goes up now and which shines place. Yoshi curled up a small smile before sitting on the bench.

"What are you doing here?" He asked you the same question. You sat too but kept a 2 meters distance from him to make him comfortable. "Sleeping?" You replied. "It's still 6:14. You got here too early." He glanced at you. You broke the eye contact and awkwardly chuckled .

"I just want to pass my papers before others can. To have some great points." You told him the truth. He nodded his head and stood up making you glanced at him confused. "Why?" He started to walk away.

You followed him hesitantly. And he stopped right in a table and with two chairs. "Let me read your future." He said calmly. "Using tarot card? Are you a tarot reader?" You asked him. He hummed in response and jerked his head which his bangs now uncovered half of his eyes.

"Shall I?" He asks. You hummed in response and sat across him. He started to grab his cards and arranged it perfectly. "Now. You can pick your cards." You nodded your head and was about to raise your hands.

"But. Choose the ones who your hearts says so. Don't follow what your mind says it's only for distraction. Follow your heart methods instead." He reminded you as you nodded your head. You picked one first and glanced at him. He nodded his head and gestured you to go on. You pressed your lips together and picked the second one.

Before you could even pick the third one someone interrupted you two. Yoshi parted his lips probably angered but chose to not show it through everything and just stayed silent.

"Why is it really happens right now?" He mumbled under his breath and looks at you before his gaze went into the girl in front of him.

"Yoshi my babe!" She squealed as she went in between the two of you. Yoshi knitted his eyebrows as confusion is evident in his face.

"Who are you?" Yoshi asked. But the girl instead answered him the unconnected response.

"Yoshi-ah you said yes to me yesternight." She asked him with a flirty tone. Yoshi furrowed his brows and let out a little sigh. "Did I?" "Yes! You even sent a heart emoji to me! You like me right?" She asked him.

Heart emoji-- what?!

Yoshi got speechless probably don't know what is this girl talking about. "I don't know any of that. Sorry." He apologized. The girl frowns and still replies, "You said you want to go on a date with me!" She clings her arm on Yoshi's making you hold back your laughter.