[19]

C H A P T E R - N I N E T E E N

It was the breathtaking facial features Kanemoto Yoshinori..

He cockingly smirks at you as he just stand there doing nothing aside from smirking and shoving his hands into his pockets. "I'll get going first--" You were about to go because heol, you thought it would be someone else that aren't your friend.

It would be much better to let out what's on your mind right now to a person who you aren't close with, than having this guy with you and even taking an eye contact irritates you more. You were about to go but when he stopped your by holding your wrist.

You sighed and just gave up.

I guess unfortunate is on me today.

You turned your body around almost swinging your skirt as you stumble but got your balances eventually because you cannot be weak and a clueless in front of this jerk, you thinks. You glared at him and yanked his hands away and dusted your wrist as if Yoshi stained it.

The guy a scoffed at you and it was audible for you to hear as you scoffed at him too. "Why are you here?" "Why are you crying?" You two asked at the same time making him scoff even more. "This friendship is pathetic indeed...if we could even be couples already then this would not happen, I should have just asked you out sooner." He mumbled to himself the last two sentences and you cannot hear those.

"Answer my question first. It's too easy. Isn't it?", You gave him back the cocky smug he gave to you most of the time making him surprise in your actions but just hid it and played it cool.

Indeed you were clueless for his love on you.

what was really the whole truth is;

When the time Yoshi left you and Asahi alone on the bench he thinks that he doesn't have the chances to ask you out and for a date if you on the other hand was crazily in love for the robot and always binged with his facial features, especially on his eyes that he could barely hypnotize someone soon.

Yoshi got extremely jealous because of that and he hated the fact that he just got jealous over a girl. And it affects his ego.

But what he can do when he is really into you?  Despite the fact that he want you to remove your glasses for a 5 minutes straight just for him to confirm to himself that you were really really pretty even with or without your eyeglasses.

He doubt on himself not because he haven't experienced this kind of stuff before but because he doesn't loved his ex-girlfriend more than he does for you now. And he want to cherish those any moments you two are together, fighting or not he doesn't care.

But he isn't a yandere, at all.

And doesn't want to force you for liking him back, either.

But you did not realized those all. He isn't the wrong one but YOU ARE THE WRONG AND STUPID ONE WHY YOU HATED THE GUY WHO GENUINELY LOVES AND CARES FOR YOU.

You are kinda stupid-- not just kinda but REALLY ARE STUPID FOR NOT NOTICING HIS CARE FOR YOU. LIKE HELLO GIRL YOSHONORI'S LONGING SOUL IS CALLING FOR YOUR LOVE!!!

He just wants you to like him back.

Weeks ago when you are hospitalized,Yoshi is starting to like you since there. Seconds turns into minutes, minutes turned into hours, hours turned into days and days turned into weeks before he finally realised he really does passionately loved you with all his heart and ready to take all the risks just to make you fall for him back as what he does now, just like his feelings is stereotyped for you.

He went in the garden to refresh his jealousy, anger and thoughts so he went there standing like a weirdo. When he felt that someone is going inside, you did not noticed that he turned his head to peek who's it and he saw your face before deciding to scare you with his own unique way.