|-41-|

~Mentally Unstable~

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

KARAN POV

But my trail of thoughts and our plan were broken by a smashing sound.

It seemed like there was another blast on the other side of the building.

"Hiral I thought you had ordered your men to stop for the time being."

"Yeah I did, wait a minute let me check." 

She went near the two men standing near the door. They all talked for a bit and then the two men went from the place and Hiral came near me.

"Now no further blasts or shooting from our side. Let's go"

We walk to their side of the building to see numerous silver technology and desktop laptops on two desks. A huge screen takes up most of the room as agents come in and stop me.

"We need to check you, Karan. Guns out and everything, sorry it has to be done", she says apologetically.

"No, I get it."

Plan B was also to dismiss my earpiece and add a microphone to my belt.

They scan me for metal and it beeps at my belt.

"I can take off my belt but-"

"No, it's okay ", Hiral rushes me past the agents and I sit down as she taps the screen.

"Ma'am, if you don't mind me asking, what is he doing here?", one of the agents asks.

"We formed a new plan. An alliance."

"Alliance?"

"Yes. Got a problem with that?"

The agent shakes his head and heads back to his post.

Got to give it to her, her power is pretty well established.

"All units back down. I repeat all units surrender", Hiral speaks into the small microphone.

This was also my part. I slip a USB on my seat to make it look like "a mistake" to see what she does with it.

I get up from my seat and walk around. "Any final steps, Hiral?"

"Yes. How do I know you will actually agree to our plan?"

I walk to her, caressing her face as she closed her eyes.

It really felt weird.

"Because I think I might like you", I whisper seductively.

She smiles and heads back to work as she takes me near the agents so I could be watched.

It takes 20 minutes, longer than it should so I get up from my seat.

"All don-"

I see her snooping in on the contents of the USB drive and she freezes.

"Isn't that mine?", I ask her.

She freezes and when I look at the laptop, she was already downloading the research information I put into the USB.

Even better.

I scoff. "Even after our plan, you were going to steal our money and research behind my back? While I'm in the same room?"