|-15-|

~Lockdown Pt-2~

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

KARAN POV

I pushed to come to school today.

I pushed through the pain to show up.

I pushed through the pain, and this shit blows up.

"Okay let's split up. Tejasswi and me, Karan and Hiral", was what Himanshu said to us.
I scowled and rolled my eyes at him in my head.

Like that's gonna happen.

But I let it go because Hiral was already leading us to the other side.

I missed Tejasswi.

I missed her.

I kept thinking back to when she reluctantly said she wanted to keep this a friendship. I know she felt a bit of what I felt but still hid it for the cause of the mission.

She's so beautifully selfless.

Hiral leads us to Sector C on the first floor.

"I can't believe this is happening. This is our classmates here, man. What do they want from us?", she says as we make it to this corner of the hallway.

Here we can see most of the hallways.

I look at Hiral. She's pretty, reminds me of the Indian version of the Princess Jasmine which is kinda funny. She and I became pretty decent friends just as her brother became my good guy friend.

Now he was with Tejasswi, and I secretly hoped he was with us because I know Tejasswi can take of herself.

"Can you guys hear me?", I hear Vice-Principal Castro through my BlackPiece.

I fix the earpiece closer to my ear as Hiral looks at me.

"It's V.P Castro", I tell Hiral.

She nods coming closer to me.

I hear Tejasswi say "Yes" and my heart sighs in content to hear her okay.

"Karan, where are you guys?"

I look around. "Sector C."

"Okay good that means security is back on, we will lead you four to where we see them just wait", Castro says.

I hear a voice by Tejasswi's side and I know it's Himanshu. I can't hear that well as BlackPieces are made so you can hear the person with the other earpiece.

"You said Sector-C Karan?", is what I hear Tejasswi say.

"Uhm, yeah."

"Principal Castro, do you see anyone on the second floor?"

Second floor?

"Uhh, yes! Go up to the rooftop gar-"
Castro's voice stops.

So does Tejasswi.