Gu Yumo was taken aback, and returned to the car , looked at the woman and said, "How about today? You? Go back first." "But didn't we agree to go     tonight

    ? Are you going to watch a movie at home?"

He said in a calm tone: "I'm a little tired today, another day? Let's watch together again." I don't know why, but suddenly I lost that interest.

    The woman asked thoroughly, "Is it because of the woman just now?"

    "No, okay, don't guess, I remember you? Will you? Drive, and drive back by yourself? Well, be careful on the road." As soon as the voice fell, Gu Yu Get off directly at the end.

    The woman honked the horn several times angrily.

    Gu Yumo just waved his hands behind him and walked into the villa without looking back.

    The turnover of the coffee shop this month was three times that of last month. In order to reward everyone, Gu Yumo proposed to go to her seaside villa for a few days.

    The night before departure.

    An Yuexin came out of the bathroom after taking a shower, and when she came to the living room, she was so frightened by the scene in front of her that she turned around immediately, her face flushed instantly.

    "Ah Xin, you? Take a bath." Su Wan'er looked at An Yuexin and said An Yuexin's

    breath was a little unsteady, "You? Why are you dressed like this?"

    "Does it look good?"

    "It looks good."

    Su Waner was a little displeased He said in a tone: "You? You didn't even look me in the eye and you said it looks good." Looking more heartily at Chao An, she turned her back to him.

    "I saw it when I came out just now." An Yuexin didn't dare to take another look at Su Wan'er, she didn't expect Su Wan'er to dress like this directly.

    "Then you? Do you think I look good in this suit?" Su Wan'er continued to ask.

    An Yue frowned, and turned to look at Su Wan'er: "What?! Wearing it out??" with a look of disbelief.

    "That's right, a swimsuit." Su Wan'er picked up another swimsuit that was on the sofa: "You? Do you think I look good in this one? Or this one?"

    An Yuexin blurted out, "Both are bad." The tone became a little cold.

    Su Wan'er was a little unhappy and said: "You? This means that I have a bad figure, so I don't look good in any outfit, right?" She was in a good mood at first, but she didn't even wear this swimsuit when she bought it. She changed it because she hoped that An Yuexin would give her some advice. She had already made a plan. She would wear whichever outfit An Yuexin thought looked good. But she didn't expect An Yuexin to answer like this.

    She couldn't help feeling a little sad.

    "That's not what I meant."

    "What do you mean?"

    An Yuexin picked up the blanket from the side, walked in front of Su Wan'er, draped the blanket over her body, looked down at Su Wan'er and said softly, "You? You're in good shape. I don't even think you're good. I just don't want you? Dress like this To be seen by other people, I say this, you? Do you understand?"

    Su Wan'er nodded shyly.

    "Then still? Do you want to wear it?"

    Su Wan'er shook her head, An Yuexin's tone was so gentle that she couldn't refuse at all.