40-J's elimination

J You're out! Chris said Heather felt sad 😢! Oh no! She said crying 😢! You know even after all of this I still didn't vote you out! She told him then how did I lose? He asked My bad! Timmy said I told everyone that you were Santana Hey! You don't actually care do You? She said sad which leaves poor old J here looks like we were played sorry dude! Oh no! Heather said sad 😢! As she started crying 😢 again her face started swelling up with tears coming down her cheeks He smiled at her 🙂! Hey! It's alright! He told her whatever happened happened we're still fine right ? Yeah she said in a sad voice I want you to be pretty and nice going to the end for us both he said. They were going to kiss when Chris interrupted them J you have to go! He told him He got on the boat and left leaving he smiled 🙂! Waving goodbye to her and Heather sadly waved goodbye to him running to her room crying again being sad! Rachel smiled at her 🙂! Don't worry 😉! I'll make Santana's life a definite nightmare for you! She told her she ran outside and started messing with her water in the shower making it cold! She screamed stop it ahhh! She said ha ha she said laughing. It's alright now Heather she told her I got her back by messing with her shower making it cold on her she said. She smiled 🙂! Thanks 😊 Rachel she told her off course anything For a buddy! She told her you're my friend! You have got to get J out of yourself I know It's just that since he left I feel alone without him here I don't feel the same I seem miserable now. Awww 😊! You still have us as your friends trust me whatever J does for you we'll do it to! Don't worry we're going to make it up to you.