46-TD and MLP rules! Part 5 Back to Camp W

I guess we can join you this time around Strawberry said off course you guys come this time Hello Kitty told her That teen camp needs us because they're in trouble being influenced by the evil singing of the Mean girls! We have to help them! Hmm 🤔 I'm starting to think that they're not coming. Lindsay said. Suddenly Twilight and Strawberry appeared as teenage girls coming out from the portal! Everyone was happy 😊! Twilight! They said happy She laughed ha ha I'm back! She told them and this is my other buddy Strawberry Lemon's friend. Y'all haven't met the last time because she wasn't here. Owen smiled 🙂! Heather seemed excited 😊! Even Duncan was happy 😊! So Hello Kitty what brings you back here to our camp? Courtney asked I came back here to your camp because you guys are in danger! She told them everyone was shocked 😮! Danger? Cody said what kind of danger? Harold asked There are three mean girls here known as our rival band The Dazzlings and you all are being influenced by their evil singing! Trent was stunned 😧! Evil singing? I can't believe it I never heard of that before! He said I have some bad news about those wicked girls! She told them The Total Drama characters sighed 😔! 😣!