37-Satan reads Heather's book diary

You know I was going to sing for you really I decided to show some spirit for the team Heather gasp 😮! He would not! She said I'm really trying to ignore him and seriously he's just handsome not too mention that he's really funny! His laugh is infectious and contagious he has a cool staff that's really magical it's even shaped as a snake! His outfit is so awesome! That robe definitely suits him perfect I enjoy him so much! And his hat is really amazing! Thank you! Everyone gasp 😮! Wait a minute I don't laugh like that Duncan said me neither! Dj said I think I know who he's talking about. Geoff said you do? He has a rectangular face being really tall and a thin long robe being yellow red and black with stripes in the middle of it having a red gem on his hat it's Jafar! That's who he's talking about. It's him! He's the one with the awesome robe cool staff and outfit alongside the marvelous hat . How did you know that? Because I've seen Aladdin myself. Heather started crying 😢! And ran away sad 😞! That was really mean! Shack said Rarity agreed How rude! She said agreeing with him. Jesus decided to follow her and God did too . We'll follow her . What's the matter Heather? They asked she looked sad 😔 and started crying 😢! In her room Your enemy Satan read my diary out loud revealing my feelings about Jafar! She said in a sad voice Jesus seemed confused 😕? Who? He said he's this tall guy that has a golden magical staff that's shaped as a snake wears a black hat and thin long robe with red yellow and black all over. God smiled 🙂! I know him! He told her we're friends with each other. She smiled 🙂! You really know him? She asked yep I sure do! He said so you have a crush on him? Yeah I do! She told him and now everyone knows how I feel about him! Don't worry 😉 Heather we'll make this right and fix it for you! He said.