3-You'll have your part By F and her Friends

Plot-With Mal not feeling really special about her new role as Queen She has wonderful friends and awesome sisters who help reassure her That she will do great as Queen saying her time will come Soon knowing that She will be fine !

Mal-It's not that I'm not happy for everything that I have gotten and the stuff I really deserved with all the Lessons I had known I only wonder Where I'm being now to some Future that I don't understand! I got this lovely purple hair and have a jacket it's True! I need to have purpose it's really unreal knowing What I'm supposed to do! I want to be part of the thing!

Raven-The destiny you known is amazing it's not even uncertain This will become better with everything New you have!

Evie-It gets clearer and This is sometimes Rough to know!

F-😉! Sister I understand that you Deserve better!

Rosa-Patience isn't so easy I know that You want more!

Lizzie-We realize you want to Soar and Shine Trust me !

Briar-You're really over for a reason!

Apple-You're courageous and brave That crown is on yourself because you are here Where you belong!

Mal-Smiles blushing 😊!

Raven and Evie-Know that Your time is Coming soon!

Rosa and Briar-Soon will be the day It gets around! As the sun shines bright and the moon comes with light friends have a spot in your heart!

Lizzie and F-You are  a  Queen ! You'll have your part!

All of them together-🙂! As The ☀️ shines Bright and the Moon comes with Light friends Have a spot in your Heart! Know that Your time Is coming Soon! You are a Queen! You'll have your part!

F-❤️❤️❤️🙂! Smiles at her sister hugging 🤗 her You are a Queen! You'll have your part!