Pigeon Again

After class was over, they head to the cafeteria to have lunch. Adrien was really hungry since he didn't eat much this morning. It's never happened to him like that but this was different than eating little when he was a model.

"Sheesh, dude. Did you skip breakfast?" Nino asked him.

Hearing his best friend's stomach growl so loud, "No. I just had an apple. I just was not in the mood to eat with my father"

"Oh, I see" Nino understood.

"Ugh! And I believe I'm hungry" Adrien clutched his stomach.

"Dude, you gotta eat something!" Nino said.

"I will" Adrien goes to grab some food.

"Aren't you worried that your dad might lock you up again? On and off?" Nino asked, grabbing a tray to pick out food.

"Yes, but I won't let him keep me forever. He has done more than enough keeping me as a puppet" Adrien said.

"Adults are too strong against minors. Remember what happened last time?" Nino grabbed a seat with him.

"Yeah, it ends in disasters" Adrien replied.

"Dude, you feeling okay? You never starved like this" Nino can hear his best pal's stomach.

"I'm fine," Adrien said and ate his food.

"Okay" Nino proceeds to have his own food.

"What happened, Adrien? Did you skip breakfast?" Marinette sits next to him.

"Yeah to escape my cruel father. He still disapproves of us as a couple" Adrien replied.

"Why is he so stubborn? It's like he's never left the house to see what teenage life is all about" Marinette said, eating her food.

"Apparently. He's barely a father at all" Adrien said.

"Dude, why can't you tell him that you're growing up?" Nino asked.

"That's what I'm doing but he never listens. It would take one miracle to free myself from him" Adrien said.

"Just one miracle" Marinette replied.

"One of these days you are gonna tell him that you have a life outside the mansion," Alya said.

"Yeah. You my friends are my real family" Adrien said and held Marinette's hand, proving to them that they are in love.

They all couldn't help but smile at they are officially together. They were still Romeo and Juliet couple but eventually, they will find a way to stay in love permanently. Suddenly, they hear an explosion outside the school and they assume it was another akumatized victim again.

"Everyone out!" They were announced to evacuate the school.

"Alya, get Marinette to safety! I'll get everyone out!" Adrien said.

"Okay! Come Marinette!" Alya ran with her.

Adrien ran downstairs to find a place to transform, "Plagg! Claws out!" He transformed into Cat Noir once he found a hiding place.

He ran outside to see who it is this time but he groaned in annoyance that it was Mr. Pigeon again.

"Really? Him again?" He said in an annoyed tone.

"Here I come kitty cat!" Ladybug jumps in.

"Do I still have to eat the birds again?" Cat Noir asked sarcastically.

"This is getting old. Can't Monarch face it that Mr. Pigeon is so weak?" Ladybug agreed.

"It's the 76th time," Cat Noir said.