Peacock

Nathalie can't believe that Gabriel akumatized himself again just to get rid of Marinette Dupain Cheng. He just couldn't help himself and she knows that Adrien will go blood frenzy by the time he gets home. Nathalie didn't care because Gabriel brought this upon himself the same way he forced Cat Noir to cataclysm him.

"What were you thinking?! You're gonna emotionally hurt Adrien more?! By attacking the love of his life?!" She scolded Gabriel, "You're insane, Gabriel! One day Adrien is never gonna look at what you've become!" She added.

"I don't have much time left! Adrien will one day end up alone!" Gabriel yelled.

"He's not alone! For God's sake, you're being so foolish!" Nathalie said but coughed really hard, "You are facing consequences, Gabriel. Just like you chose your obsession with miraculous over me, Adrien, and Emilie!"

"But Nathalie..."

"NO! You don't deserve to raise him! You failed everyone!" Nathalie ranted, "You broke Emilie's promise because of your madness! I had to save you by using the damaged peacock miraculous and I got sick! You got Adrien killed by Style Queen! That's what you're good at, Gabriel! And now, Adrien is a vampire and he'll one day lose his sweet self because of you!" Nathalie added and right on cue, the doors slammed open and there stood Adrien who looked much paler like a vampire and his eyes glowing red.

"Hrrrrgh..... Blood" He looks at his father with hatred.

"Like I said, you brought this upon yourself" Nathalie left the kitchen.

"Need blood. Now" Adrien approached his father, baring his fangs.

But eventually, he fainted on the floor due to not having blood for 12 hours. Gabriel sighed in relief and carries Adrien back to his bedroom. He can hear Adrien breathing shallowly.

"This is for your own good, son" Gabriel left the room.

Plagg smacked his owner but he did not wake up. He was getting scared that he'll die without feeding but Then Argos came in the bedroom window with a bottle of blood.

"Hang on, Adrien. Help is on the way" Argos opened the cap.

"Please, hurry!" Plagg opened Adrien's mouth.

"Sheesh! Simmer down, feline rat!" Argos groaned and poured blood into his cousin's mouth.

Adrien moaned as he felt blood ooze into his mouth. His eyes opened bright red and his blurry vision clears up.

"AAAAH! Ohhhhh" Adrien rose up.

"You're alive!" Plagg cheered.

"YOU!!!" Adrien pinned Argos against the wall, "You got a lot of nerve bringing your ass back here"

"Goddamn it! A simple thanks would be nice!" Argos pushed him off.

"Please Adrien, he saved you with blood" Plagg pleaded.

"Is that so? Well, thank you, Felix" Adrien replied.

"You're welcome. Now can you calm down, kitty cat?" Argos waved his fan.

"I'll calm down once I have bird blood for dinner" Adrien hissed.

"Excuse me, Felix, Adrien has been through a lot today. Collector tried to kill Marinette" Plagg explained.

"And you were right. I shouldn't have listened to my father telling me what to do but this vampire thing is changing me slowly" Adrien said.

"Yeah, I realized that if I can't free you, you have to free yourself," Argos said, looking down with guilt.

"Well, I don't know if I should be pissed or grateful or maybe both. I managed to put my father into submission with my new powers" Adrien said.

"Then you know what freedom means, cousin. I told you that he's manipulating you. How many times has he used you as scapegoat for the problems he caused?" Argos asked.