Repaired

The next day, Adrien came back to school but then got hug tackled by his best friend Nino. Never thought of how strong he was. Probably from all that turtle strength as Carapace.

"Dude, how are you doing?!" Nino asked.

"Never been better" Adrien smiled.

"Dude, yesterday was crazy!" Nino said.

"That I became a flying bat monster? Rawr!" Adrien teased with a growl.

"Spooky but what the hell happened? Did you get akumatized?" Nino asked.

"Yeah, Ladybug purified me in time" Adrien lied.

"And you literally don't remember what happened?" Nino asked.

"No, last I remembered is my father tried to trap me like a rat," Adrien said.

"He did what?! Dude, you gotta get out of that mansion" Nino said.

"Chillax, the agents gave him a warning for child abuse. If he strikes, they'll put me at Nathalie to be my caretaker" Adrien explained.

"Thank goodness. And he's not gonna mess with your girl either" Nino said.

"Yep. Nothing can stay in our way" Adrien said as he saw Marinette and Alya.

"Ah, Adrien! My prince!" Marinette squeals in glee and ran to him, Adrien caught her by the waist and spun around.

"My love. I was so scared" Adrien hugs her.

"I'm alright, Adrien. You thought you were gonna hunt me down?" She asked.

"Yeah" Adrien sobs a little.

"Oh, Adrien" Marinette cups his face.

The two shared a kiss together as Nino and Alya watched, "They are so perfect together" Nino said.

After school was over, they went in separate directions since they gave to transform and stop an akuma which is a man that can cause hallucinations in victims with his smooth jazz instrument.

"Alright! Time to end the music!" Cat Noir jumps in with Ladybug.

"We can't get too close or it's smooth to our brains," Ladybug said.

"Yeah, any ideas like earplugs?" Cat Noir guessed.

"Let's see, lucky charm!" Ladybug summoned her lucky charm and out came whipped cream, "Whipped cream?" Ladybug said.

"Really? No time for dessert? Cat Noir got confused.

"Nope, just a little whipped music cream" Ladybug threw the whipped cream at the villain's saxophone and it got clogged.

"Ah, good one!" Cat Noir grinned.

"Go fetch that saxophone, my good kitty" Ladybug scratched his chin.

"With pleasure. CATACLYSM!" Cat Noir runs and scratched the saxophone and used his cataclysm to destroy it.

"Time to de-evilize!" Ladybug purified the akuma to a butterfly, "Bye bye little butterfly. MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!" She tossed the whipped cream to repair it all.

"Don't I get another chin scratch, milady?" Cat Noir begged.

"Yeah. Good job, Kitty" She scratched his chin.

"Puuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr" He purred so loud that he loves it.

"Awww.... cute" Ladybug smiled.

"Am I still your favorite cat?" Cat Noir smirked.

"My only favorite cat, Noir" Ladybug said and kissed his cheek.

"Merci. I must go, milady. I got mice to hunt" Cat Noir said.

"Bye Kitty!" Ladybug ran in the opposite direction.

He came back to the bakery and detransformed in the alley. He wanted to see her again because all that love in his chest was too much to hold onto.

"Well Marinette, here I come" He confidently walks in, "Hello. Is Marinette here, please?" Adrien asked shyly.

"She's upstairs right now," Tom said.

"Thank you, Mr. Dupain" Adrien replied.

Marinette was sitting in her room playing before she heard a knock, "It's your prince" Tikki said.

"Come in!" Marinette said while Tikki hides.

"Greetings Marinette" Adrien opened up and came inside.

"Adrien!" Marinette ran and hugged him.

"Whoa! It's like you think I've been gone for a year" Adrien hugs her back.

"That you're cured of your vampirism. Ladybug told me" Marinette said.

"Well you're still my prince of darkness," Marinette said.

"And you are still gorgeous like a Chinese princess" Adrien chuckled.

"Aw, Adrien" Marinette giggled and shared a kiss with him.

He picks up her legs and wrapped them around his waist while he kissed her back. Marinette held him around his neck, moaning during the kiss. Tikki peered and saw the two making out. Plagg looks away in disgust that his kitten is finally having his love.

Marinette and Adrien continued their relationship while fighting akumas as heroes, with Argos seeking his redemption continuing as well after curing his cousin, he did succeed in one thing, he taught Adrien to stand up and be his own man.