Batty

At art class, their friends were trying to get Marinette and Adrien close together like last time. Only this time they made sure that Marinette doesn't get too clumsy again.

"Please guys, is this necessary?" Marinette said nervously.

"Not entirely necessary," Marc said.

"Marc and I need a new comic. We just need you two to hold hands while I sketch the pose" Nathaniel said, holding his pencil out to measure the angle.

"Okay then" Adrien held Marinette's hand, "Well, here goes" Marinette stood still.

Adrien had to remain calm not to hypnotize her, "Happy thoughts Adrien," He thought.

He heard his girlfriend's heartbeat as they held hands, "You still with me?" Adrien asked.

"Yeah" Marinette nodded.

"Perfecto! A great inspiration for lovers" Nathaniel said.

"Thanks, Nathaniel" Both Marinette and Adrien said.

"Um, can we move please?" Marinette asked shyly.

"Sure," Nathaniel said.

"Thank you!" Marinette drags Adrien out of the classroom.

"How embarrassing," Adrien said.

"I'm very uncomfortable around our friends watching us being kissy kissy" Marinette blushed.

"Me too" Adrien agreed.

"Is everything okay at home?" Marinette asked.

"Eh, father still disapproving but I told him off" Adrien half-lied.

"You did what? He's gonna take you out of school again" Marinette gasped.

"He can try but I'm not gonna listen to him. Also, I'm extremely scared to tell you something" Adrien went a little pale.

"What is it?" Marinette asked.

"Not the right moment, Princess" Adrien whispered.

"In private?" Marinette asked.

"Yes. Come with me" He takes her to the boiler room.

"What is it, Adrien?" Marinette wondered.

"The other night, Felix came into my room and I just told him off. But then, I woke up the next day and....." Adrien explained nervously as he opened his mouth.

"Oh my god!" Marinette saw his sharp fangs.

"He used a vampire bat sentimonster and made me into a vampire" Adrien explained.

"That monster! I am so gonna murder his ass!" Marinette felt so angry about what Felix did to her prince.

"Whoa, whoa, Marinette. This change has some upsides. I can hypnotize my father" Adrien tries to calm her down.

"But what about having eternal youth?" Marinette said.

"I don't wanna be immortal and I seriously don't wanna turn you. It's like living in a nightmare. Felix is so done now. He wants to free me but this is not the freedom I see" Adrien said, pacing back and forth.

"What are we gonna do? Felix left Paris" Marinette said.

"He'll come back and when he does, I am so gonna sink my fangs in his neck for ruining my life. Yes, I did want freedom but not like this. I mean hypnotizing my father was okay but still not cool at all" Adrien said, leaning against the wall.

"I agree with you but I'm worried about you, Adrien" Marinette caressed his cheek.

"I'm worried too, Marinette. I want to live a full life like any mortal" Adrien said.