Hypnosis

Adrien was in the kitchen eating steak but never said a word to his father for 30 minutes. Gabriel thinks that his son is going through a lot and thought that perhaps it's time to force him to bond with Kagami.

"So Adrien, still going with Miss Dupain-Cheng?" He asked.

Adrien glared at his father, refusing to answer while eating, "He's getting on my nerves" Adrien thought.

"Answer me, Adrien" Gabriel demanded him.

"I'm answering you, father" Adrien growled a little, "And the answer is I'm sticking with Marinette!" He looks up at him.

Then for some reason, Gabriel stood still as if he was in a trance after looking his son in the eyes.

"Father?" Adrien snaps his fingers.

He took a second to think until he realized he probably hypnotized his father. Then he smirked that he could use it to his advantage.

It would be wrong but the only way to be free from strictness, "Listen closely, father. You will let me be free"

"I will let you be free" Gabriel repeated after his son.

"And you will be nice to Marinette Dupain Cheng. She's my girlfriend" Adrien said with a little hypnotic voice.

"I will be nice to your girlfriend Marinette Dupain-Cheng" Gabriel again repeated.

"Excellent" Adrien then snaps his finger to wake his father up.

Adrien leaves the kitchen to head upstairs to his room, wondering what kind of powers he can do, "Hmm, let's see if I can shapeshift" He wondered.

"Kid, are you in your right mind? What did you just do?!" Plagg asked.

"I hypnotized my father and now I wanna see what else I can do," Adrien said.

"You better not lose your mind." Plagg was a bit worried.

"I'm not but I do love this freedom," Adrien said.

"Okay good" Plagg replied.

"I always wanted to know what it's like to fly as a bat," Adrien said, trying to concentrate on how.

"Don't get too batty" Plagg joked.

"I'm still the charming kitty cat" Adrien smirked.

"Oh yeah," Plagg sat and watched.

Adrien took a deep breath, spreading his arms out to try and turn into a bat. And in a green flash he turned into a vampire bat, "Wow, this is so cool!" He flew around the room.

"I said don't go batty" Plagg reminded him.

"Okay. I should thank Argos for this but I'm still disappointed in him" Bat Adrien said.

"There's a difference between gift and curse" Plagg swallowed his cheese.

"I know, with curse it's that vampires are eternally young," Bat Adrien said.

"Just like me and I had to watch my previous kittens pass away," Plagg said.

Bat Adrien transformed back to human and landed on his bed, "That means I'm doomed to see my princess grow old and pass away" Adrien said.

"But this is very serious, kitten. Argos has to change you back" Plagg said.

"Let's find out. Plagg, Claws out!" Adrien transformed into Cat Noir.

He jumped out the window to go find that peacock traitor. He remembers what he smelled like but his senses aren't picking up his scent. Could that mean he returned to London?