Fight Back

Marinette tried out the holy cross but nothing happened. It was like Adrien is not undead but still a vampire. It was a relief for both of them. Next, they tried the garlic and it only made Adrien hiss in defense, backing away from the smell.

"Okay, garlic works on you," Marinette said.

"Yeah. Get it away please" Adrien begged.

"Okay. Well, are you weak against silver objects" Marinette wondered.

"I thought only werewolves were," Adrien said.

So Marinette held out a silver bracelet to test it on him. Adrien puts it on his wrist and nothing happened.

"Nope, nothing of that," He said.

Marinette held out a mirror to be sure he has his reflection. To his relief, it was still there.

"Yep, it's not gone," Adrien said.

Marinette pressed her ear against his chest to hear if he has a heartbeat. They say vampires don't have a pulse or soul but when she heard his heartbeat, she was relieved he was still alive.

"Well, you're still you," Marinette said.

"I'm still alive?" Adrien asked.

"Yeah, guess you're like a dhampir," Marinette said.

"Or perhaps Felix didn't want to see his cousin go undead," Adrien said.

"Guess he had morals enough to keep your soul," Marinette said.

"Maybe but I hated when he impersonated me again. But at the same time, I was glad to not be at the Diamond Dance. But still, what he did was just madness. I was scared to think you were gone" Adrien held her close.

"Yeah but now he's gone for the moment. Speaking of which, we should have our own dance again one day" Marinette said

"Indeed. But I gotta go now, I may hate that mansion but I'm still a kid. If you see Cat Noir, tell him I said hi" Adrien kissed her cheek.

"Okay, Adrien. Good luck" Marinette said before he turns into a bat.

He flies out the window and goes behind the chimney wall to transform back, "Okay. Just 5 minutes until Cat Nour meets his princess"

"You just wanna get petted by her" Plagg said.

"I love the affection, Plagg," Adrien said.

"Alright then. While you're her boyfriend as Adrien you're her pet kitty as Cat Noir" Plagg said.

"And I did say that Cat Noir is her dark knight," Adrien said.

"Okay. You ready to visit her as Noir in 3 minutes?" Plagg asked.

"Yes. I'm happy with my life, Plagg" Adrien said.

"And I hope your life goes well. If Felix comes back, you have to tell him to change you back" Plagg said.

"Yes, but I'm not going easy on him," Adrien said.

"You still wanna eat the bird?" Plagg said.

"Yes, I hope he tastes good. Plagg claws out!" Adrien said and transformed.

Cat Noir goes back to the bakery and lands on the balcony roof, tapping the glass trapdoor.

"Hello Princess" He greeted Marinette once she opened.

"Hey, kitty. Getting bored of hunting mice again?" Marinette said as she lets him in.

"Yep, sure am" Cat Noir curled on her lap.