Yoga

The next morning, Adrien felt a little drained for an unknown reason. He checks himself in the mirror and saw his skin looking a little pale but he still looks fine.

"What the hell?!" He exclaims in horror.

"Jeez. When was the last time you had a tan? You seem fine" Plagg swallowed his cheese.

"Something's very wrong here" Adrien looks closer.

"Are you breathing?" Plagg asked.

"Yes"

"Are you alive?"

"Yes"

"Are you dead?"

"No" Adrien shook his head.

"Then you're healthy," Plagg said.

"Yeah. But this is gonna be obvious to everyone" Adrien worried.

"Kid, you're healthy like the kitten I like. Have some cheese to feel better" Plagg said.

"Thanks" Adrien took some cheese from Plagg.

He can still hear a heartbeat coming from downstairs. It came from his father, "I'm hearing his heartbeat" Adrien thought.

He got out of his room and heads downstairs as the heartbeat grew louder, "What's going on?" Adrien got more nervous.

He came into the kitchen and took a deep breath to calm down. He sees his father cooking pancakes while Nathalie was glaring at Gabriel.

"Good morning" Adrien greeted with a yawn.

"Slept well, Adrien?" Gabriel asked him.

"I did" Adrien took his seat.

The heartbeat continues again but it's coming from his father. It was driving him crazy as he snatched an apple to eat.

"Adrien, I was hoping you realize that Kagami is perfect for you. You just don't see that the way I do" Gabriel said.

"It's always you and not me. Marinette is the right one and I'm old enough to make decisions!" Adrien replied, "Kagami and I broke up and we decided to remain friends for the record" He added.

"That's just a mistake You two made" Gabriel glared at him.

Adrien felt the urge to smack him but he held down, "It's not a mistake, it was a choice. Love is never controlled"

"Adrien's right" Nathalie agreed.

"Yeah. Like what was like for mother when she got with you?" Adrien asked while having pancakes.

Gabriel didn't say anything but he didn't like it when mentioned about Emilie.

"Marinette is special to me. She loves me for who I am! She was always there for me whenever I'm sad. She always has ways to make me happy" Adrien felt something in his teeth.

"Then prove it you can stay with her for long" Gabriel pretends to give him a chance.

"Stop pretending. You're not even my father. I don't even know why you have me. It's like having me was a big mistake" Adrien said, leaving the kitchen since he felt something in his teeth.

He ran to the bathroom and when he opens his mouth, he saw he has sharp fangs, "OH MY GOD!!!" He screamed.

"Jeez, kid! What's wrong with you?" Plagg came out of his jacket.

"Look at these!" Adrien showed him his fangs.

"Wow, sharp teeth. Just like me" Plagg wasn't surprised.